*Smut Chapter*

Here's a little smut chapter for you guys! I hope you like it! I'm so sorry it's been forever since I've updated. I took a break from the fandom for a bit. But I'm back and I have the Epilogue done and will publish it right after this! If you don't want to read this then just skip to that. Anyways enjoy!!

- - -

"I love you Shoto." "I love you too Izuku," Todoroki said as he stared back at the freckle-faced boy in front of him. He couldn't help but smile at him. Izuku was his now, finally. He smiled and leaned forward slowly, letting his lips connect with Izuku's once more.

This kiss felt different. It wasn't rushed and disperate, it was slow and gentle. Todoroki made sure he didn't force anything, he didn't want to make Izuku uncomfortable. But to his surprise Izuku began to be more passionate. He became more rough and careless with his movements. His arms draped lazily around Todoroki's shoulders and he tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss. He bit down hungrily on Todoroki's bottom lip, pulling slightly before letting go.

Todoroki opened his eyes to see Izuku. But he looked different. He looked hungry, eager, and lustful. It turned him on.

Shoto felt his pants become tight on his crotch. His face flushed as he realized he now had a boner. Izuku saw Todoroki's expression and looked down. His eyes flicked back up to look at Todoroki and he giggled. "Am I making you hard Todo~?" Izuku asked in a very seductive voice. Todoroki stuttered and felt his face flush more. Izuku smirked and began to move his hips forward and back repeatedly, slowly grinding on Todoroki's bulge. Todoroki groaned and leaned back, his elbows propping him up. Izuku took that as a cue to continue. He started moving his hips faster, causing a small moan to escape his new mate's lips.

"You're moaning already? We've barely started~" Midoriya teased and stopped grinding . The loss of movement made Todoroki whimper. Izuku merely grinned and began to remove Todoroki's pants. He managed to maneuver them off and threw them aside somewhere else in the room. He then started to palm the alpha through his boxers. Todoroki moaned before biting his lip, stopping any more noises from escaping his lips.

"You don't have to stay quiet Todo-kun~ I like hearing you moan~" Midoriya whispered into Shoto's ear. He bit down slightly on Shouto's ear lobe, sending shivers up and down his helpless mate. Izuku continued to play with Todoroki's ear while slowly palming him. "Ngh! Izu-k-ku..." Todoroki gasped. Izuku stopped and gave a light chuckle. He slowly pulled down Shouto's boxers, letting his length spring free. Midoriya slightly gasped at how large Shoto's erection was. Todoroki chuckled and sat up a bit. "Like what you see~?"

Midoriya nodded and began to stroke Todoroki's dick, slowly though, just to tease him. Todoroki groaned and thrust his hips upward, wanting Izuku to go faster. The green haired boy immediately took his hand off, clicking his tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk, let's not be hasty Todo~" he said before taking Todoroki's length in his hand and licking the tip. Todoroki moaned loudly, biting his lip and whining slightly. "Izuku!"

Midoriya smirked and started to swirl his tongue around and over Todoroki's tip teasingly before slowly taking in most of his length, having to stop at 4 inches. He used his hand to stroke the remaining 2 as his head bobbed up and down.

"Ah~ mmm...fuck! Oh...Izuku~" Shoto moaned as his mate gave him an extraordinary blow job. He was getting close to ejaculation, so close. "I-Izuk-ngh~ I'm getting close~!" He moaned but Izuku kept going, moaning with every bob his head made. Soon the freckled boy felt the warm sticky semen of his mate fill his mouth. He managed to swallow and look up at Shoto, a little of the cum dripping from the corner of his mouth.

As Shoto looked down at Izuku, he smiled. "Beautiful" was all he could breath out as he pulled Izuku's face up to his, wiping the cum from his mouth before giving him a gently kiss. Izuku smiled as he kissed Shoto while attempting to pull the boy's shirt off. Todoroki chuckled and helped him get his shirt off, revealing a toned abdomen and chest. Todoroki also took Midoriya's shirt off for him, showing the small boy was surprisingly toned as well.

Shoto smiled and began to kiss down Izuku's neck. There was a certain spot underneath his jaw Midoriya flinched at, and that was exactly what Todoroki was looking for. Todoroki grabbed Midoriya's waist and pulled him close to him. He then began sucking on that spot on his neck, causing Izuku to gasp and let out a breathy moan in response. Shoto smirked for a minute then continued to suck harder, making sure to leave his mark. He bit down on the newly formed hickey before pulling away, knowing he left his claim on the smaller male. He then lifted his head so his lips were right next to Izuku's ear. "Mine" he whispered in a deep, erotic tone before nibbling lightly on the smaller boys ear.

((A/N: Right here you're going to see a writing style change since I just picked this up now after months of not working on it and improving my writing skills elsewhere. Just wanted to explain so you weren't confused :] ))

The tone in his lover's voice caused an intense shiver to run down Midoriya's spine and body. Before he could say anything, Todoroki was flipping him onto the bed. Before he knew it Izuku was on his stomach with his hands above his head. The taller boy smirked down at the teen beneath him, leaning in and slowly pulling down the other's boxers. The green haired boy flinched lightly, his face going red with embarrassment. "Be gentle T-Todo.." he spoke with a sheepish stutter. Todoroki nodded and began to suck and lick his finger, coating it in saliva. He then lowered his finger and began to slowly push it inside Midoriya, the other moaning in pleasure as he did. "A-ahhh~" breathed the smaller boy as he felt his lover's finger slide inside him. "M-more Todo-kun..~"

Shoto happily took this encouragement, inserting another finger into Izuku. "Mph-! Mmmmm~" moaned the teen boy beneath him. The taller male then began to move his fingers in and out of him, his pace quickening after ever penetration. "Ah! Ahahhhh~! Todo~!!"

((A/N: Imma just publish this now cause idk when I'm gonna finish it))