Chapter 12

"Wh-What?!" Midoriya stutters as he's caught off guard by Kacchan's statement. "Yeah..." Bakugou says and steps away from Midoriya and rubs the back of his neck.

"Y-You're my..." Izuku trailed off, not meeting Kacchan's eyes. "Are you sure?" His heart was racing. Kacchan can't be my soul mate. Can he? No this isn't right. I don't want this. Do I want this? I don't know. Oh god I'm freaking out. "I have to go!" He said suddenly then began to run. He wasn't running to his house though. He was running home

- - -

He knocked breathlessly on Todoroki's door. He placed his hands on his knees and tried to catch his breath. He looked at his watch. 10:30pm Wow is it really that late?

Todoroki opening the door interrupted his thoughts. "Izuku?" The tall boy said as he looked down at the panting Omega. He saw the sweat on his shirt. "Did you run here?" He asked while cocking an eyebrow at Midoriya.

"Yes. May I please come inside?" Izuku asked and stood up straight. Todoroki nodded and opened the door wider, letting Midoriya enter the house.

Midoriya sat down on the couch they had slept on last night. He took a deep breath and tried to clear his thoughts as Shoto sat down beside him. "Izuku are you okay?" He asked sincerely and placed a gentle hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"I've been better," he laughed slightly trying to release tension. Todoroki stared him down, as if asking so many questions without speaking a single one. Midoriya sighed and turned to look into Shoto's warm, comforting bi-colored eyes. Oh how he could get lost in them. "Kacchan told me I was his soul mate," Izuku confessed, feeling defeated.

Todoroki's eyes changed automatically. They no longer had warmth. A piercing cold glare infected their friendly charm.

"What?" He growled through clenched teeth. His grip on Midoriya's shoulder tightened. Making Midoriya wince slightly. "Shoto..." he hissed as his shoulder was squeezed. Todoroki immediately let go. "Sorry," he said and looked down.

How dare he? How dare Kacchan lie to Izuku like that! He's not his soul mate and never will be. Izuku is mine! And he's trying to steal him from me.

"Todo, what's wrong?" Midoriya asked and placed a hand on Shoto's lap. Todoroki exhaled, trying to calm himself. "I think you should stop seeing him."

Midoriya took his hand off Todoroki and raised his eyebrows. "What? Why?" "I don't like him. I have a feeling he's lying." "But what if he's not? What if he actually is my soul mate and I just walk away from him!"

"So you actually like him. Look me in the eyes and tell me you have feelings for him." Todoroki turned and stared at Midoriya. They held eye contact for a long time until Midoriya looked away. "I don't know... But if he's my soul mate..." "But he's not!" Midoriya turned back to Todoroki and glared at him. "How the hell do you know that?!"

Todoroki froze for a minute. "Because..." he looked down for a minute before looking back up at Izuku. That's when he lost all logic and sense in his mind.

He leaned forward and crashed his lips with Midoriya's, placing his hand on Izuku's cheek. Midoriya was caught off guard but quickly closed his eyes and kissed back. He slid his arms around Todoroki's neck as Todoroki held onto his waist. Unlike Kacchan, this kiss was passionate, caring, and soft. Todoroki didn't force anything and Midoriya felt safe. Shot lifted Izuku and placed him on his lap, never breaking the kiss. This feels right. Why does this feel so right? Izuku thought as he kissed Shoto. I love him. I really love him.

The kiss broke as Midoriya pulled away. A strand of saliva connected them as he did so. "I...I love you Shoto," he said and smiled lightly. That snapped him back. Todoroki quickly got Midoriya off of him and stood up. "You have to leave," he said as he paced. Fuck fuck fuck!

"What?" Midoriya asked and stood up as well. "You're not seriously kicking me out are you?" He asked and began to get angry. This is not happening again. "After what just happened you're running from it again?!" He was starting to get loud.

"Shhhh you're going to wake up the whole house!" Todoroki whisper-shouted. Midoriya growled and tomped his foot. "Why are you doing this?" He asked quietly. "Because this isn't right and we can't keep doing this-"

"Shut up Todoroki!" Midoriya whisper-shouted, interrupting Shoto. Todoroki was caught off guard by this and became silent. "I love you! And I know you love me too! Why won't you tell me?! Why do you keep lying?! Why are you such a liar..." Midoriya trailed off as he sniffled. Tears began to streak down his face.

"Midoriya I'm sorry," Todoroki said shamefully. "Yeah, so am I.." Was all Midoriya said before turning and walking out. Go! Stop him! Tell him you love him! Go get him! Voices screamed in Todoroki's mind. Then another voice chimed in. You'll only hurt him. You don't deserve him.

Todoroki bit his lip as he heard the front door close. His soul mate had just left, probably for good. And he let him.

- - -

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry it took so long! Life's been crazy and I just haven't had any time to update or write. As well as me getting into new shows lately so that's been keeping me busy. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! Goodbye for now and I loves ya!<3