Chapter 8

Happy Valentine's Day!
I wanted to make this chapter special because of the day and have some real Tododeku action happen! So get ready cause this chapter is going to get pretty intense! Hope you enjoy and get to spend your day with your partner or friend or if your like me your body pillow.... hehe I'm lonely
Anyways onto the chapter!

- - -

They walked into class 1-A together in complete silence. Todoroki felt they guilt weighing him down like a bull. He felt horrible. Not just because he hurt Midoriya but because he too wanted it so bad. But he knew he would only end up hurting Midoriya.

They walked into class and Midoriya immediately got attacked by Ochaco. She embraced him in a loving hug and Izuku chuckled while hugging her back. "Good morning Uraraka!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes and went to sit down at his seat in the back. Once he sat down he took out his notebook and began to doodle on a blank page. Pretty soon he was lost in his own thoughts. His mind went fuzzy and he drifted away from reality.

"Todoroki!" A voice cut through the fog. His head jolted up to the front of the class. Aizawa sensei was standing at the front of his desk and stared down at him with bright red eyes glaring. Shoto jumped and nodded his head. "Yes Aizawa Sensei?" "You and Midoriya are going to the supplies closet down the hall. We're going to be making designs for our hero costumes so we need crayons" he explained with his usual monotone voice.

Todoroki glanced at Midoriya, he wasn't making eye contact, before looking back up at Aizawa. "Okay" he said and stood up. He left the classroom with Midoriya following close behind.

- - -

Todoroki scoured the shelves of the closet. It was a relatively small closet, with enough space for two people to fit inside with some space between them. Todoroki looked through the many supplies on the shelves, squinting his eyes in the dim light. It was stuffy in there, it smelled of dust and old paper.

As Todoroki was looking on the shelf, he felt a hand on his shoulder. In a split second, he had been spun around and pinned to the wall. Midoriya was clutching onto his shirt and pinning the other boy against the shelf behind him. He was blushing but had a look of determination on his face. Todoroki was too stunned to say anything so Izuku started speaking.

"Todoroki, I know you told me to forget about yesterday but...I can't. I can't forget about then, I can't forget about what happened in the hallway, any of it. My mind keeps bringing it up. All the time. And it's driving me insane! I can't explain it but I feel a pull towards you Todoroki. And I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

Not even a moment after he finished speaking did Midoriya lean forward, shutting his eyes and crashing his lips against Shoto's. His heart exploded and he blushed a deep red. Shoto's lips were soft and warm against his. It felt like a release or some sort of relief to finally know what he tasted like. And he tasted amazing.

Izuku slowly pulled away, his eyes opening as he did so. He saw Todoroki's eyes open as well. And they stared at each other for a few moments.

Todoroki knew he'd regret it but he leaned forward and captured Izuku's lips again. He felt that same warmth flood his body as he pushed Midoriya against the other shelf. His hands snaked around the boy's small waist and he pulled him closer toward him, leaving no space between them. He felt Izuku's hands move up and hang lazily around his neck. The boys both blushed as their lips moved in sync with one another.

The kiss became more passionate and Midoriya's fingers tangled themselves in Shoto's hair. Todoroki's tongue brushed against Midoriya's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Midoriya happily accepted, parting his lips and letting Shoto's tongue slip into his mouth. They fought for dominance for a bit before Izuku gave up and let Shoto explore every inch of his mouth. They soon pulled away, panting and out of breath.

Midoriya blushed hard and bit his bottom lip, realizing it was swollen. Todoroki grinned for a mere second before realizing what he'd just done. Shit Todoroki you were supposed to control yourself! He scolded himself as he glanced away from Midoriya.

"Wow" was all Midoriya could say as he stared up at Todoroki.

"I'm sorry" Todoroki said and backed away slightly. "Sorry for what? That was amazi-" "We can't do this" Todoroki interrupted and looked down. The smile on Izuku's face quickly faded. "What do you mean?" He asked, scared to know the answer. "Listen, Midoriya, you're great, this was great but..." he trailed off, trying to find the best words to use in this situation. "I don't think I'm ready for something like this. With my training, and my dad breathing down my neck..."

"I get it" Midoriya said, his voice cracking as he did. Shoto looked up and saw the tear stains on the other boy's cheeks. "We can still be friends though, right?" He asked with a slight chuckle. His voice was breaking and so was he. "Of course..." Todoroki replied. "Awesome, I'm going to run to the bathroom. I'll see you back in class." And without giving Todoroki a chance to reply, he ran out the door. "Midoriya..." Shoto called, but he was already gone.

- - -

Midoriya sat on the floor, his back pressed against the wall and his head in his knees. His sobs were silent as tears poured out of his eyes. His heart had shattered and turned to dust. He was heart-broken.

He lifted his head and leaned it against the wall. He bit down on his bottom lip, holding back sobs, a small trace of Todoroki still there. He tasted it once more, and started sobbing again.

Why Todoroki? Why must you hurt me like this? Why does it hurt so much? Why?

- - -

Hey guys!
Well you got your Tododeku action! But this probably isn't what you wanted....
Oh well! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter! That's all for now. I loves ya!<3