Chapter 9

It had been 2 weeks since the incident. The horrible, painful incident in the supplies closet. For the first couple of days the two boys didn't talk. But because of their pull towards each other they began talking again. They became closer friends within the passing two weeks. They shared secrets and had lengthy conversations that lasted hours. Whether it be over text, call, or in person.

They seemed to only want to talk to each other. As their pull to each other was so strong they seemed to only be intrigued by each other's voices. They became as you would call it best friends. Best friends that had huge crushes on each other that is.

They were walking home together from school and having another one of their deep conversations. Then the topic of Bakugou came up.

"Do you remember a while ago when you caught Kacchan pinning me to a wall?" Midoriya said randomly once they'd finished their last conversation. Todoroki was a bit shocked at the topic but decided to answer. "Yeah, what about it?"

I smelt something from Kacchan. I think it was lust" Izuku said and chuckled slightly to himself. Todoroki didn't find it funny at all. Lust? Bakugou thought of Izuku like that?!

"Come to think of it. I think he may like me..." Midoriya said, realizing how stupid he was. Todoroki chuckled lightly. "You think? I know. Haven't you noticed him staring at you in class this week?" Midoriya blushed. "What? He's been...staring?"

Todoroki lost whatever smile or lightness he had on his face when he saw the smaller boy turn pink. No... He couldn't actually....

"Y'know Todo-kun...I hadn't thought about it until now but....I think I like him too" he chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. Now how is he going to react to that?

Todoroki felt his heart lurch. The thought of Midoriya and Bakugou together... No. He couldn't condone this. But what could he do? Tell Midoriya not to like Bakugou? For what reason? Cause Todoroki didn't want him too? It's not they were dating! Shoto exhaled deeply and turned to face Midoriya. "If that's how you feel, then I'll support you." He cared about Izuku, so much. And his happiness meant everything to him. If he was happy with Bakugou, then all Todoroki could do was support it.

That was not the answer I wanted. Izuku nodded and turned his head away from Todoroki. He wanted him to protest, to tell him not to do it. But he seemed to be okay with it, even encouraging it. If that's what he wanted, then that's what Izuku would do.

- - -

Once they got to Todoroki's house they took their shoes off and walked into the living room. There was a large couch with a couple blankets folded beside it. There was a coffee table and a flatscreen TV against the wall in front of the couch. There was a doorway leading to the kitchen just behind the couch.

"I'll go get us some snacks and you start on your homework okay?" Todoroki said to Midoriya. Izuku nodded and walked over to the couch, sitting down and placing his backpack beside him. Todoroki placed his book bag beside the couch before walking into the kitchen to grab them snacks. He grabbed a bag of chips and got to glasses of water before walking back to the living room.

He sat down beside Midoriya and placed the bag and drinks on the coffee table. He leaned over to his book bag and took out his binder with his homework, placing it gently on the table. "Alright let's get started!" He said as he opened his binder. Midoriya gave him a determined nod and began to get to work.

- - -

Finally, Midoriya wrote down the last answer on his question sheet. He fell back and leaned into Todoroki, who had his arms outstretched along the top of the couch. "There. Done." Izuku said and gave and exasperated sigh. Todoroki chuckled, having finished his homework several minutes before Midoriya.

"Can we watch a movie now?" Midoriya groaned and laid his head on Todoroki's shoulder, looking up at him with pleaded puppy dog eyes. Todoroki nodded and grabbed the remote from the side of the couch. Izuku beamed and leaned over to the other side of the couch, grabbing one of the bigger blankets to fit both of them.

Todoroki went through all the rental movies he thought Midoriya would be interested in. But he didn't seem to like any of them. "Can we watch a horror movie?" Izuku suddenly blurted out. "What?" Todoroki asked and cocked an eyebrow and the other.

"You heard me! A horror movie!" Izuku repeated, staring right back at Shoto. "You sure?" Todoroki asked, knowing Midoriya tended to be a little jumpy. "Todo-kun I'm not a child I can handle it!" Midoriya argued. "Okay, okay!" Shoto caved and went to the horror movie selection.

"Let's watch a classic. How about Scream?" He suggested and looked at Izuku. He looked up at Todoroki and nodded. "Sounds cool" He said curiously and stood up. "I'll go get my pyjamas on and you do the same. Then let's make popcorn!" Izuku said excitedly. Todoroki stared up at the excited green boy and smiled. He was so adorable. "Alright, I'll go upstairs and you use the bathroom down here." Midoriya nodded and then ran off after grabbing his pjs out of his backpack.

- - -

They lay comfortably as they watched the movie, taking little bits of popcorn every couple seconds. Midoriya lay on top of Todoroki, his left hand on the boy's chest and his right hand hanging off the couch so he could get popcorn. Todoroki lay underneath Izuku with his arms wrapped around the other boy, holding him close with the blanket overtop of them both.

A jump-scare happened and Midoriya obviously jumped. He turned his head around and cuddled closer to Todoroki, shivering slightly. Todoroki felt this and gently rubbed the frightened boy's back, releasing a calming scent for the omega. "Shhhh it's okay Izuku, I'm here, you're okay," he whispered into Midoriya's ear. The boy stopped shivering and relaxed again.

After a bit of just laying there Midoriya drifted off to sleep. He lightly snored as he lay on Todoroki, feeling safe and protected with the other's arms wrapped around him in a warm embrace. Shoto realized Izuku was asleep and smiled softly at the boy. He gently kissed the top of his head. "Goodnight, my sweet Izuku" He said as he too, drifted quietly off to sleep.

- - -

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! There wasn't much in it but I thought it'd be nice to have just a sort of calm chapter as a lot had been going on in the past few chapters. I hope you liked the light fluff and cuteness and stay tuned for upcoming excitement! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! Bye and I loves ya! <3