Chapter 10

Todoroki grumbled as he slowly woke up. Sunlight was shining through the window and directly into his eyes. He squinted and turned his head so he wasn't blinded. He noticed Midoriya was snuggled into his side, with one arm around his torso. He smiled down at him. He's so peaceful when he's sleeping.

He kissed the boy's forehead and prayed he didn't wake up. Midoriya stirred, yawned, and then cuddled closer to Todoroki. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he slept.

Todoroki smiled at the sleeping Izuku. He heard a phone buzz on the coffee table and turned his head. He cocked an eyebrow when he saw it was Midoriya's phone. He picked it up and checked the home screen. It was a text from Bakugou. He frowned and looked distastefully at the message as he read it.

Kacchan
Hey Deku...I wanted to ask you over the phone because it's easier but...would you go out with me? I don't care if you say no. I just thought it would be nice to maybe go for a movie sometime. It's whatever.

Todoroki growled lightly. Bakugou didn't deserve Izuku. Then he got an idea. He gently lifted Izuku's arm off of him and used his fingerprint to unlock the phone. Smirking at his own cleverness, he deleted the message. Perfect. Problem solved.

He carefully placed the cellphone back on the table and went back to cuddling Midoriya. Satisfied and happy that Midoriya wouldn't be seeing that message anytime soon.

- - -

There was a knock heard on the door as the two boys were eating breakfast. They both gave each other confused looks, as it was 9:13am.

"Maybe it's the mailman?" Izuku suggested. Todoroki shrugged and stood up. "Maybe..." He had a sinking feeling he knew who it was. He walked up to the front door, hoping his suspicions weren't true.

He opened the door slowly, peaking out to find exactly whom he didn't want to see. "Yes?"

"Uh, is Deku here? I checked at his house and his mom said he was staying here so..." Bakugou trailed off. He wasn't acting like himself. He was more shy and hesitant. Todoroki didn't like it. Before he could respond, a kind voice spoke from behind him. "Kacchan?"

Todoroki turned to see that Midoriya had been standing behind him the whole time. He looked back from Izuku to Bakugou. Oh god please no.

"Hey Deku. Could I talk to you alone for a bit?" He asked and glanced at Todoroki. Shoto growled lightly, becoming protective of the omega. Izuku looked up at Todoroki with an I'll-be-fine look. Todoroki got the message and walked back to the dining hall.

- - -

Todoroki had almost finished his breakfast when he heard footsteps coming down the hall. He looked up to see Midoriya walking in and sitting back down in his seat beside Shoto.

"What took you so long?" Todoroki asked Izuku before continuing o casually eat his breakfast like nothing was bothering him. He was drinking his milk as Izuku responded.

"Kacchan asked me out on a date," he said simply. Todoroki choked on his milk and spat it back into the cup. "I'm sorry what?"

"He asked me out. And he mentioned something about sending me a message earlier but I didn't get anything. Weird don't you think?" He said and took a sip of his own milk.

Todoroki stayed silent for a moment. Does he know? He nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, weird..." he with a light chuckle. "So what'd you say?" He asked and turned to the omega. Midoriya turned as well and stared right back into his eyes. "I said yes," he said with a light grin on his face.

Whatever happiness Todoroki had on his face vanished. He turned back to his food ad put a smile on his face. It wasn't a real one. And Izuku could tell.

"That's great. I'm happy for you!" He lied and went back to eating.

Midoriya glared at Todoroki and huffed. "Liar," he said before standing up and leaving the room.

- - -

Midoriya sat on the couch, remote in his hand, flipping through the channels on TV. He knew Shoto was lying. He could see it on his face. That wasn't a real smile. Midoriya knew what a real Todoroki smile looked like. And that was not it. He finally found a channel that would entertain him and he put down the remote, leaning back and watching the reality show.

Maybe I should just drop it. Why should I even care what he thinks? If I'm happy with Kacchan then other people's opinions shouldn't matter, As long as I'm happy with him...

Am I happy with him?

His thoughts were interrupted when Todoroki sat down beside him on the couch. Izuku didn't look at him. He heard Shoto sigh. "Izuku I'm sorry for lying to you. I am happy for you, I promise. I just don't quite trust Kacchan. I'm only looking out for you."

Lies. Midoriya sighed and looked up at Todoroki. But I'll let it slide for now. He sat up and hugged Todoroki. Todoroki hugged him back and smiled. "Thank you for being honest." He felt Todoroki nod and they pulled away, Izuku letting his arms hang off Todoroki's shoulders as his hands rested on the smaller boy's hips.

"Let's go to the park. Sound like fun?" Todoroki asked Izuku. He smiled and nodded. "All right, but we should probably get dressed first," Shoto said with a chuckle. Midoriya giggled and nodded again. "Yeah you're right."

- - -

Once they were dressed they got shoes and jackets on and left the house. Their walk was peaceful and quiet.

They got to the park fairly quickly, as it was only a block from Todoroki's house. When they got there they walked to the lake in the center of the park and found a bench. They both sat down and stared calming outs at the water.

A couple ducks swam by and quacked joyfully. Izuku giggled at the noise they were making. Shoto looked over at Midoriya as he laughed. He was so adorable, so kind, and so innocent...so perfect.

He looked back out at the lake and smiled to himself. Then he felt a head rest gently on his shoulder. He turned to see it was Midoriya. He smiled and slid a hand around the boy's waist, pulling him closer to him and resting his head on Izuku's. His sweet scent intoxicating his brain and heart.

"Todo-kun?" Izuku said quietly. "Hm?" Todoroki asked calmy as he closed his eyes.

"I love you," he said sweetly. Todoroki felt his heart melt. "I love you too Izuku."

- - -

Liar! Is back!! I know you guys have been waiting a long time and I am so sorry. I had to work some stuff out with the plot, universe, and storyline but it's all good now! You can be expecting new updates very soon and new chapters and a LOT of drama. Hope you're excited! That's all for now, goodbye my beautiful readers and I loves ya!<3