Chapter 11

...Is what he wanted Midoriya to say. Yes, those words of love were just a fantasy of Todoroki's as they sat together on the bench.

Izuku's head lay gently on Todoroki's shoulder as they looked out on the lake. Todoroki rested his head lightly on Izuku's and closed his eyes, sighing happily.

"When's the date?" Todoroki asked calmly, his eyes still closed. "Tonight," Midoriya answered as he leaned on Shoto. "Where are you guys going?" "A movie" "Is he taking you out for dinner?" "Why so many questions?"

Izuku sat up and cocked a playful eyebrow at Todoroki. Todoroki laughed at the funny expression. Too cute. "I just want to make sure you'll have a good date." "Well I will, thank you very much," Izuku said and playfully crossed his arms. "You're welcome," Todoroki chuckled as he looked at the omega.

Izuku's expression softened when he saw Todoroki's eyes twinkle. That handsome smile appeared on his face, making Midoriya smile with him. Why does he have to be so cute? He tore his gaze away from Shoto's brilliant eyes and looked down at his hands. "We should probably go grab some lunch," he suggested, a blush warming his cheeks. He wasn't sure why though...

Todoroki nodded and stood up. "Let's go then." Midoriya smiled and stood up. He looked down at Todoroki's hand and felt an incredible urge to hold it. He bit his lip trying to fight back his temptations.

"Hey, you okay?" Todoroki asked and waved his hand gently in front of Izuku's face. "Huh? Oh yeah! I'm fine. Let's go!" Izuku said and began waling. Todoroki smiled and followed close behind.

- - -

Midoriya fiddled with his tie in the mirror. He could never get these things right. He was dressed in black jeans, a forest green button-up, and a black blazer. He was trying to fix his red tie but of course he wasn't succeeding. "Ugh, I can never do this..." he grumbled.

Todoroki heard Midoriya grumbling and chuckled lightly. He slowly opened the door to the bathroom and stepped in. "Need help?" "Yes please," Midoriya huffed as he gave up on his tie. Todoroki laughed and looked at Midoriya's outfit.

"Don't you think that's a bit fancy for a movie date?" "I don't know, I've never been on a date before..." he trailed off and mumbled the last couple words but Todoroki heard them. This is his first date? I should be the one taking him on his first date. Not Bakugou. Todoroki smiled at the omega and walked closer to him.

"Well you need to be a bit more casual. Lose the blazer..." he said and proceeded to take Midoriya's blazer off him. "And the tie..." he pulled the tie over his head and placed it on the counter. "Un-tuck the shirt..." He un-tucked Midoriya's shirt and undid a few buttons at the top. While doing that he managed to get pretty close to Izuku. His scent flew into his nose and made him shiver. He bit his lip to stop himself from making any noises.

He stepped back and placed his hands on his hips, admiring his work. "And there! You're ready for your date." Midoriya looked at himself in the mirror and smiled happily. "Thanks Todo-kun!" He said and wrapped his arms around Shoto's waist, bringing him into a hug. Todoroki was startled at first but after a moment hugged him back.

They stayed like that for a while. Izuku felt Todoroki's gentle breathes against the top of his head. He buried his head into Shoto's chest lightly. He sighed, as he knew he'd eventually have to leave Todoroki.

"What's wrong?" Todoroki asked, noticing Midoriya's sigh. "I'm...just nervous, about the date," he lied. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. And if you ever feel uncomfortable, you can always call me." "Thanks Todo-kun"

Just as Midoriya said that, the doorbell rang. Midoriya groaned as he pulled away from Todoroki. They walked downstairs and up to the door. Midoriya walked up and placed his hand on the doorknob. But before turning it, he looked back at Todoroki.

Todoroki hesitated but nodded. Midoriya sighed and opened the door. Bakugou was standing outside, wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of black sneakers.

"You ready?" He asked, more polite than usual but still having a rude tone. Izuku nodded and slipped his signature red sneakers on. He gave Todoroki one last wave goodbye and closed the door.

- - -

Bakugou and Midoriya sat in the movie theatre. The action movie played as Midoriya ate some popcorn. He took a sip of his drink and felt something around his shoulders. He turned and saw Bakugou had his arm around him. He hesitated but decided to lay his head on Bakugou's shoulder.

Bakugou exhaled, as if he had been holding his breath. Midoriya continued to rest there but something felt off. He dismissed it and continued watching the movie.

- - -

As they walked out of the theatre Izuku shivered slightly. His jacket wasn't exactly the warmest thing in the world.

Bakugou noticed and took off his jacket. "Here," he said and handed it to Izuku. "Kacchan you'll freeze!" He said and handed the jacket back to Bakugou. "I'll be fine," he said and wrapped it around Midoriya.

While doing so he 'accidentally' pulled Izuku closer to him, leaving near to no space between them. Izuku's breath hitched and he looked up at the Alpha. This has got to be the most cliché thing I've ever experienced. Bakugou placed his hand on Izuku's cheek and pulled them together, capturing his lips.

Izuku blushed involuntarily. The kiss was sloppy, but warm. Bakugou's lips were hot and soft. Izuku kissed back, not wanting to make things awkward. Then Bakugou forced his tongue into Izuku's mouth. It touched his uvula and Izuku gaged. This was a lot rougher than his kiss with Shoto.

Bakugou pushed him against the wall off the theatre. They were in a small alley so no one could see. He put his hands on each side of Izuku's head and continues to passionately kiss him. He pulls away after a couple minutes as they both pant heavily.

"Izuku..." he said breathlessly. Izuku panted lightly and soon caught his breath before responding. "Yeah?"

"I think you're my soul mate."

- - -

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment you're thoughts! Goodbye for now my beautiful readers and I loves ya!<3