Chapter 2

//Ashton's POV//

So we're back in Ausrralia having a break from the tour in London. So who are we? Well we are the ine and only 5 Seconds Of Summer; a famous Australian pop rock band formed in Sydney, Australia.

At first we really hated each other until Luke came up with an idea that we be in a band so we can know each other more.

I am really close to Luke cause he is like a brother to me I'm close to Calum too but he is much closer to Michael who is our gamer boy in the band.

He loves to play his X-box whenever we have tours, he said that he always gets bored so he decided to bring it along.

While Calum is the dog lover in the band. He loves dogs. Honestly, he is really obssessed witb dogs.

One time, a fan brought a dog and he was totally freaking out, it was just only a puppy but he said "He is just so adorable".

Luke on the other hand is like a brother to all of us. He is the youngest member in the band but his attitude is like he is 10 years older than us, he is also the people's favorite just like Harry Styles from One Direction.

He is the lead singer in the band oh why I always say "in the band" infact this is our band what was I thinking? And what about me? I'm the oldest member in our band but I'm the least favorite or should I say people's least choice.

I may suffered from slitting, depression etc. but who I am now? I'm a famous member who draws butterflies in a fan's wrist. But I think I'm a people's favorite too cause of my laugh.

I mean my laugh is the weirdest thing ever! Some people say that whenever I laugh they always smile and I always changes their mood this is really funny sometimes but atleast I'm making them happy you know?

We're going to start touring in Australia after 2 months and after that we're heading to Vegas for the Billboard's Music Awards 2014 so what I'm doing?

I'm here in my room having a nap for a moment while Luke went to his mom Liz and Calum and Michael are playing X-box downstairs and I fall asleep.

A/N this is really long guys I don't know why I'm making this long but today I woke up at 5:58 a.m. to make this chapter 2 and also thank you guys for voting "Destiny (Michael Clifford AU)" it litteraly made me happy guys thanks!

-Kaila(Pikachu)