Epilouge pt. 1

//Andrea's POV//

"Do you think they'll accept us?"

"Yes pikachu why you're so worried?"

"I'm not worried I'm just scared you know"

"I know how you feel" he said as he snugglee me closer. Yes it was true that I'm scared that people would be reject our relationship and threatened us just to separate both of us, especially for Michael. He hasn't moved on from the day he's been thrown up by the fans last time,"You're the only one who made me happy", he whisphered,"Ah! My sweet nothing eyes!", Ashton interrupted,"You might gotta get out you know or else...", I warned him,"Fine! Just don't kill me", he exclaimed and walked away. In a few minutes we're going to rhe awards show. John, their manager says that we should keep it as a secret relationship. Yes, we are in a relationship for almost 2 months and yet some fans already know it but we keep on denying it not to mention it to the fans. But John decided to tell on the awards show prove that Michael's rumour is just a fantasy,"Sometimes I wonder if what would be my life if I hadn't met you", I said as kissed his nose,"Well me too. I don't know what would happen if you didn't save me fr that Max you know", he exclaimed hugging me closer as ever,"I miss the old times", I said,"Let's go the carnival! I miss it!", he said as he grabbed my hand and went downstairs,"Where you guys heading to?", Ashton asked,"To the carnival! We'll be back I promise",Michael said and went to the carnival.

When we reached the carnival, he was jumping in joy and me as usual just stare at him and give him a funny look,"Don't tell me you don't miss this", he said as he pout in front of me,"I miss it! Okay I admit! Now you're happy?", I exclaimed,"Yes I win!", he said as we went to the ferris wheel. The ride was quite boring but for him, it was the best day ever. He surely happy about it, I looked at the window it was beautiful. The view up here was really amazing, it feels like you don't want to go back,"Andy look above! Its amazing", Michael said as he looked down too,"Yeah I know just like me", I said smiling a little,"Please don't tell me that you're scared", he said as he snuggled closer to me,"No Michael why would I? Besides I'm ready to show it", I assured him as I kissed his forehead. Maybe I'm right, I'll show them that I'm the one who can make him happy, the one who will make him that everything is impossible if you believe. Maybe this is the time.

I have to make the epilouge even though I don't want to but yeah I'm almost done to it!!!