Chapter 22

//Ashton's POV//

I was on downstairs watching televisions when Andrea came downstairs so angry,"Why are you so evil?!", she yelled,"I don't know what you're talking about", I replied,"Oh really?!Well why are you so evil to Michael?! He didn't do anything!", she exclaimed,"I....I....don't know what you are saying!", I yelled to her.

"Well you always insult him for no good reason and besides what is your valid reason to do that?!"

"Oh that thing well hebis a faggot and he hasn't tell it yet cause he knows that we'll get mad at him"

"Shut up! He is not a faggot!"

"Yes he is!!!!" I yelled then pushing her backwards,"Stop acting that you are the perfect guy we are not born as perfect persons Ashton", she said then I saw Michael looking at us,"Michael I....I-","Don't Ashton just don't", Andrea interrupted then she went to Michael and went upstairs. Well she is right, why am I acting like this anyway? I shouldn't do that to him, my guilt is running to my veins I guess I should apologize to him but how?

Hey guuuuuyyyyyyssssss!!!!!!! Sorry about being late in updating you guys on this story cause of our periodical exams and our cousin from Australia just came so I was so busy!!!

-Kaila Marie(All Time Low)