Chapter 27

//Andrea's POV//

When we reach home, Michael quickly went to his room not minding the other boys especially me, what's got into him? "Is everything okay?", Ashton asked,"Yeah its just....Michael that's all", I answered to him,"Oh I'll go talk to him okay?", Ashton said smiling I nod and he went to Michael's room.

//Ashton's POV//

I went to Michael's room and I saw him curling himself and crying,"Michael are you okay?", I asked,"Um...yeah just got something on my eye", Michael said,"Haha call me fool but I'm not stupid", I exclaimed,"Yeah its true", he said wiping the tears,"But not like the day we watched The Notebook?", I asked,"That's a different story you know", he exclaimed laughing a bit,"Well tell me what's wrong? If you can't tell it to the other boys or Andy you can tell me", I said patting his shoulder,"Its not important Ash..its just not i-i-important",Michael said,"Okay but Andy sees something strange about you and she wanted to know", I said,"Nothing...I d-don't have s-s-secrets", he said fiddling his sleeves and I notice it. The scars on his wrist, why would he even do this to himself?

"What is that?" I asked him pointing to his wrist

"Its nothing Ash.....you d-don't-"

"Michael Gordon Clifford I should tell you that its not a thing that fades away" I exclaimed to him,"Please don't tell Andy about this I-I p-promise I-","Michael calm down", I said as I try to calm him down,"Don't tell it Andy a-","Don't tell me what?", a voice interrupted.

//Andy's POV//

"Don't tell me what?", I askes them,"Andy I-I-I was s-saying that-","He says that he loves you right from the start", Ashton blurted,"Wow I already know that Ash", I exclaimed crossing my arms over my chest,"I-I uh.....I really don't have to-","Tell me what Michael?! What's all with the nervous there?!", I said as my anger rising up through my body,"ANDY I'M SORRY I CUTTED AGAIN OKAY?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS BUT I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T CONTROL IT!", Michael said as tears streaming to his face and hugged me. I was suprised to his hug but I hugged him back,"Please don't be mad I'm sorry", Michael said between his sobs,"I-I uh....I-Michael..", I trailed off,"Please?", he said as he cried he even more,"I uh...I better leave you", Ashton excused himself then he left,"I really have to tell you this but I was scared and I know that-","Sssshhhh its okay Michael", I said stroking his hair as he cried in my shoulder,"Please don't be mad at me I know its my fault kicked me out, slapped my face-","Just stop Michael just stop", I interrupter him, as I tighten my grip on his arm,"Help me Andy I don't know what to do", he said pulling away a bit so he I can see him,"Just stop it okay? I don't want you to lose", I said cupping his cheeks,"Tell me who did this to you?", I asked,"The fans! I don't know who are they", he replied looking at my eyes,"I'll talk to them", I said kissing his forehead and we went downstairs. How do I stop him from cutting his wrist?

Heeeeyyyy guuuyyyysss!!!! I just wanted to say thanks for all the readers and the people who voted to this story!!!!! I really love guys so much and wanted to say have a nice day!!!! And also 'Let Her Go' by Passenger is my favorite song!!!!! It reminds me of a guy who still loves his ex girlfriend even though she doesn't love him back!!!!! Thanks again!!!!
-Kaila Marie( Alex Gaskarth)