Chapter 3

//Andrea's POV//

I was alone in the house thinking of something stupid I dunno to myself but I need to have rest from work, so much stress is giving me headache today until there was a noise coming outside I decided to check it out.

"What is going on here?!", I yelled and saw Max and his douchebags and a guy whose been beated up bad and he is bloody, I could just tell, his eyes were puffy and red why are they beating him?.

"Let the boy go", I said "Oh you're so weak and besides you can't fight us", he exclaimed slapping my face hard.

I placed a hand at the corner of my lip and saw blood on my fingertip "You don't understand you big dick", I said "You said what-", he said. He was about to slap me again but I grabbed his wrist and kicked his stomach hard.

"That's what you get when you ruined my shitty day you dick!", I said "What are you looking at?", I said looking at the other guys they run away except for the guy whose holding the helpless guy.

"Go on I'll kill him!", he said with a knife at his throat "Go ahead then kill him but you'll be going to jail", I exclaimed "I'm not kidding" "No please no don't", another guy said.

I looked at the guy his knees are shaking and he is holding the knife tightly I mouthed to the other guy 'Kick him in like you're never kick hard' but he only shook his head I glared him just-do-it-to-make-you-alive glare.

//Michael's POV//

What was she thinking?! Is she out of her mind?! "Now!", she yelled I quickly bited the guy's wrist, kicked his stomach and went to the girl.

"I've got this", she said then she started kicking and punching the guy. My eyes got widen cause she can beat guys like that! This should be a dream! "Anymore more words you dick?!", she yelled grabbing his hair.

"No!", he said then he ran away she touched her mouth and she chuckled at herself and looked at me "You alright?", she asked.

"Yeah but you are you okay", I insist she only laugh at my words "I'm fine don't worry they are just dicks but really are you gay, no hates mate", she said looking directly at my eyes.

Her eyes makes my heart beat fast as it could and her voice makes me mesmerized "Hey!", she snapped me back "N-N-No but some people say its not true I don't know why people are mean", I said.

That is true, everybody tells me that I'm a faggot but I'm not ever since I joined the band 5 Seconds Of Summer people started hating me it made me weak everynight I couldn't sleep because of what people keep on telling me and even believe in them except for Calum.

He knows that I'm not gay it made tore apart cause the two guys I thought to be best friends betrayed me I couldn't speak or talk to them because of it and the worst part my mother.

She is the main shit in this problem she didn't support me since I was 12 until 18 and she keeps telling everyone that I'm worthless, nothing and gay.

I don't know how but when we came back here in Australia I didn't go home I stayed at Calum's flat for a few days to think "Mate sorry to make you cry I shouldn't ask you that", she said giving  me a hug I didn't realize I was crying; crying in front of her.

"Ssshh don't cry you don't deserve that", she whisphered stroking my hair I just hugged her back for saving me from those guys there.

"I shouldn't cry in front of-" "No its okay just let it all cry", she exclaimed pulling back and wiping my tears away.

"Come on let's get you clean up you look bloody", she said giggling a bit, I nodded and went to her flat.

//Andrea's POV//

"Ouch! That hurts!" he shouted

"Sorry I told you its going to hurt a little bit" I exclaimed gently rubbing the cloth on the corner of his lips.

"You shouldn't beat those guys", he said I looked at him and giving are-you-crazy-man look at him "Why?", I asked putting the cloth on the bowl "I deserve it", he said.

"Hey-", I said cupping his cheeks "You don't deserve it you're not gay don't listen to the hates of the people they think you're weak but if you stand up and prove them that they are wrong then that what makes you strong", I added wiping the tears away.

"Am I weak for you?", he asked "No no you're not", I replied smiling at him "Thanks again", he said "For what?" "For saving me little pikachu", he said-wait did he say "little pikachu" to me?

My heart is beating fast against my chest and heat is coming up to my cheeks 'Don't fall inlove to him' my mind says I shook my head and looked at him and I realized that I still cupping his cheeks I quickly took it away and try to hide my blush.

"I can't love him", I murmured myself so that he couldn't hear "Michael!", a voice shouted "Not Max", I said then went to the door.

The guys is tall, quite tan, black haired guy, has two tattoos on his shoulder and two tattoos on his arm(left) and he really looks adorable-wait did I say that? Let's just forget it okay?.

"Is Michael there?", he asked nicely "Yeah he is-" "Calum!", Michael said "Did Max do this?", he said anger rose to his face his hands are clenched into fist I could tell he is really pissed off.

"Yeah but this girl save me she-" "She?", he cutted off Michael pointing at me "That's impossible mate she is-" "I'm what? You really think I'm weak? That is what you always tell to this nice and sweet guy here-", I said pointing to the "Michael" guy.

"You're making him weak and besides I thought you're his best friends but it seems you are not he is not like other people there wearing woman's clothes he is the most amazing guy on Earth", I added making me blush on what I said the "Calum" guy was about to say something but he closes his mouth to his embarassed.

"Oh I'm sorry I think you're right I didn't support him in the way I have to and sorry if I laugh at you its just you're a girl and I think you're the coolest girl ever I'm Calum by the way", he said taking out his hand.

"Andrea here its-" "Wait the 'bad girl' in Australia helped Michael Clifford of 5 Seconds Of Summer! I can't believe this but thank you for saving him I didn't mean to say things to you", Calum said shaking me.

"Calum please calm down she is just a girl not one of us so don't squeeze her", Michael said grabbing me.

"Michael she is the bad girl and she saved you", Calum exclaimed "Guys please don't fight because of me", I said.

"Calum if you're here to take me home I wouldn't cause I don't want to see myself on tv like this", Michael said.

"Oh I uh.....I see you're uh....I guess I'll be going before she beats me up", Calum said and he went home.

"Sorry but do you mind if I stay here I hate seeing myself like this", Michael said I nodded at him.

"Thank you so much", he whisphered in my ear causing me to shiver on my spine I only hugged him at it and I think I'm having a crush to him.

A/N this is the longest chapter ever!!!! I typed whatever my mind comes up with an idea and I think that's cool and I hope you enjoy this story guys!!!!!

-Kaila(Pikachu)