Chapter 16

//Andrea's POV//

Today I'm in my work again cause Maddie got sick and I'm her  substitute for her work, well hope she is okay right now, "Andy are you okay?", my boss Kathryn asked, she is quite strick when it comes to our work but she is approachable "Yes ma'am why", I answered to her "Well you seem to be lost", she said I only nodded at her and continue in my work. While I was busy in my work I heard some noises from outside and decided to check it out "Hey what's the problem?!", I yelled "So rude huh?!", the guy said-wait Ashton?! Why is he doing in here? "I'm not doing anything wrong", another guy said-Michael?! Now its making me confused! Why are they fighting here? "Why don't you tell them you're so btichy!", Ashton said giving a death glare to Michael "Woah woah woah what did you say?", I said pushing Ashton a little bit "Besides you don't know everything", Ashton replied "Stop it! you're fighting for none sense here even me I'm embarassed because of you!", I yelled causing the people to be quiet "Stop messing around here and go home!", I added and went back to my work. 

___________________________

I came so tired and sleepy from work when I saw Calum eating some pizza "Hey Andy", he greeeted with a smile "Hey there where are the others?", I asked "Luke went to the grocery store and Ashton went on somewhere", he replied "How about Michael?", I said "He is on his room I guess", he replied chewing his pizza "Oh okay", I said then went upstairs and went to sleep.

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just got updated you guys today I almost forgot to update you guys but thanks for the votes and reads guys it litteraly made me happy today!

-Kaila marie(Pikachu)