Chapter 4

//Andrea's POV//

Its been days since I met Michael I can't stop thinking of him and all I could think is his face.

His green eyes makes me think I'm lying on a grass, his pale cheeks reminds me of my mom he is pale as my mom, his smile makes me melt it makes my knees shaking and his lips argh!

I could only just kissed it already-wait why I'm saying this to myself? Why I'm dreaming him? I always look at the door waiting him to come again but it makes me tired of waiting.

"Come on Michael please", I whisphered but there is no use I felt tears on my eyes I closed my eyes and started crying why I'm feeling this?

I should be bad as a hell but since I met Michael and saved him I felt something else "Why you're crying? Oh right I'm sorry", a voice crackled then strongs arms wrapped around and pulled me in his chest.

"Sshh I'm sorry the boys won't let me outside but Calum helped me so please forgive me", I pulled away slightly and saw Michael "I thought you forgot it", I murmured.

"How could I forget it? You saved my life and what is your name by the way", he said "Andrea Reid but you can call me Andy for you know a little bit tomboy-ish style", I joked.

"Okay I'm Michael Clifford", he replied "That is pretty cute name", I said "How about we go to the mall to chill you out?"

"Sure I'll be there in a second", I said and went upstairs to change my clothes.

//Ashton's POV//

Is this Michael I'm seeing? What is he doing with the girl? He is not allowed to talk to anyone else but he broke the rules! I better tell this to Luke before he better lie to us.

//Andrea's POV//

We went to the mall and brought some stuffs "Andrea right? So is it make you happy now?", he asked "Of course why not?", I exclaimed punching his arm.

"Um so can I pick you up after work?", he said "Oh okay that will be great", I answered "So um that is-" "Michael Gordon Clifford!", a  guy's shouted it was a tall guy wearing Rolling Stones T-shirt and a tee his hair quite cool and its blonde.

"Luke please not here I'm just hanging out with her she save me from Max the other day", Michael pleaded "Sorry miss but he should be going home so-"

"Already? He doesn't had fun yet and besides he is telling the truth", I exclaimed "He is crazy sometimes miss-" "Luke I'm not! She saved me unlike you guys! You always treated me like shit!", Michael yelled.

"Stop yelling at me you little fag-" "Don't you dare telling him that you little bitch! He is not man-now-woman guy!", I said pushing the"Luke" guy away.

"And when you say it once more I'll tell to your mom all of your crazy shit you're doing while on tour", I warned him.

"You know my-" "Yes I do I'm helping her in some chores if I have time now you don't want to be embarased here right? So stop calling him that", I exclaimed.

"Sorry but Ashton told me this I am been command to him home", he said "Luke I'm not hooking her up I'm just hanging out cause she-"

"Yeah she already said it", Luke said "So Luke or Lucas?" "Luke please I hate people calling me Lucas", Luke said.

"Good to know but next time be careful of what you're saying", I said he nodded in understood "Okay Michael I'll letting you go but just one day I might killed by this girl", Luke said.

"I have a name and it is Andrea", I insist "Fine have fun", Luke said and he left "Geez who is Ashton?", I asked.

"Let's just not talk about it", he said I nodded to him and never ask him about that Ashton guy, but who is this guy?

A/N why Ashton told Luke to take him home?

Why Michael didn't answer her question? What is Michael's secret that Andrea doesn't want to know? Better find out!

-Kaila(Pikachu)