Epilouge pt. 3

This is the last one I swear! I swear this is the last one! Sorry if I'm taking this so long! Sorry to take it so long! But yeah a new twist on the epilouge!

-------------------

//Andrea's POV//

When the interviewer called their name, I squeezed Michael's hand and took a deep breathe,"Relax okay? And you look stunning", Michael whisphered as we walked to the red carpet. The fans are screaming and getting wild, Ashton's right the fans are wild and crazy as hell,"Oh my gosh its Andy! Hi Andy!", a fan says and waved at me I waved back and smiled at her, jeez she actually waved at me. Is this the feeling of being accepted? The feeling of being happy that you are rejected?

"Oh miss look into the camera!" The medias said I don't know where to look or what should I do. Maybe this is the feeling of being the famous person, lots of media, rumours, and the fans that can't resist loving you,"Here it is 5 Seconds Of Summer everyone!", the interviewer said as the greeting part of it,"Well this is the news you're having huh?", she says as she pointed to me,"Well yeah...everyone...the fans this is my girlfriend Andrea Reid. I'm sorrt for the denies that we made, I know you're mad but please understand it. We wanted to say this but I'm scared of being rejected by you fans especially her so I hope you understand", Michael explained as he looked at me smiling,"Oh well you heard it folks! Well let's ask the boys", the interviewer says as she looked at the other boys,"What is your reaction when they are in a relationahip? Of course you guys are like brothers right? And you don't want anyone to hurt one of your friends?", the interviewer asked,"Well...I knew it in the first place. They are the perfect couple you know", Ashton says,"Yeah I agree Andy is the luckiest girl I swear", Luke replies,"Well they are surely sweet like candy", Calum exclaimed and the fans were screaming again,"Well there you have it! 5 Seconds Of Summer ft. Andrea Reid Michael's girlfriend", the interviewer says and we walked towards the arena. The fans I guess they accepted us, my nervous is already gone,"Babe I told you they would love you", Michael whisphered in my ear,"Yeah but not all", I said with a smirk,"Don't mind them Andy", he says as he kissed my forehead,"Guys would you mind stop those sweet PDA or else I'll get die. The band will no longer have a drummer", Ashton interrupted closing his eyes,"Yeah whatever! The thing is Michael's back to normal", Luke added,"What do you mean?", Michael said,"Um...it means that I love you", I exclaimed giving a glare to Luke,"Yeah", Luke said. Guilt is filling me right now, I know this is not good but I have to hide his past. I don't want him to become depressed because of his past, why is this so hard? I love him so much and I can't see him like this, but I have to; its my decision long ago."Andy let's go", Michael said as we went to the arena.

//Abigail's POV//

He litterally moved on, and he freakingly don't remember me. I'm going to get him back, get him back and never let him go again. I'm gonna show to him that I'm the perfect girl and not the 'Andy' girl there. She thinks that she is the coolest girl ever, well she is not. I'll do whatever it takes to get him back.