Chapter 6

//Andrea's POV//

Its been days since Michael called me I wonder what happen to him, I wish he is okay but is he? Why I'm feeling this?

This wrong thoughts are coming to my mind I know he is okay but I'm worried about him-what was I thinking?!

Don't think of that! He is old enough to be-no he is not I bet Max did something to him I better find Max.

//Max's POV//

Someone was knocking on my door "Max you better open this door or I'll smash this". Oh no its Andrea what is she doing here? "Babe who is that?", my girlfriend asked "I don't know stay here", I replied then went downstairs I was right it is Andrea "Hey what did you do to Michael?! Tell me or I'll kick your ass off!", she said "I don't what you're saying I'm just hanging out with my girlfriend", I replied "Oh really then where did you-", she trailed off "I get it its just I was worried sorry you can guys continue the thing", she shutted and left what is she talking about?

//Michael's POV//

I don't know where I am but I'm.sure I'm far away from my house for sure I don't want to go back there I want to think right now I grabbed my phone and dialed whoever I dialed "Hello?", a girl'd voice said-oh shit its Andrea! Why did I call her? "Andrea", I said "Michael oh I'm so busy right now many customers today I'll call you later bye", she said then she hung up even Andrea doesn't care for me I continue to walk until-

"Hey!", a guy's voice said I turned around and saw my dad oh no not here please! I started running but he was too fast "Come here!", he shouted but I continue running until I tripped over a skateboard wow thanks! "You're not going anywhere", he said grabbing his hair "No please don't", I begged some people are staring at us and some are taking pictures and video to us "I never raise you like this", he yelled and he start punching me "Dad stop you're making me hurt", I said tears started to burst "How about I say no?!", he said kicking me "Dad please", was all I reply then a police officer came in "Sir freeze stop hurting him!", the officer said he was about to hit me again but there was a girl standing holding his wrist "How dare you do this to your own son?! Why are you doing this?! You're not a good father to him!", she said-Andrea? Why is she here? "Andrea?", I whisphered then everything became blur "Ms. Reid thank you for calling us", the officer said "No problem sir", she said "Andrea?", was all I said then it went black.

*******************

Still Michael's POV

I woke up in a room I looked around there were posters of Blink 182, Mayday Parade, Green Day etc. I sit up myself and guess where I am "Michael are you okay?", a voice asked me "Where am I?", I said "Man you don't know", He said "Calum where is-" "She went here a few minutes to check you but she left cause you know work", he said "Michael!", Ashton came in with Luke "How many times I need to tell you-" "Please let him rest", Calum said "Guys please don't fight here I'm going to bed", I exclaimed then went to my room "That's right go to your room faggot!", Ashto shouted but I didn't it all and went to sleep.

A/N this is the worst chapter ever for me but I don't know to you guys if you agree I making it long for no reason and hope you like it!!

-Kaila(Pikachu)