Chapter 24

//Michael's POV//

So when the house is clean, I decided to talk to Andy,"Andy can we talk for a minute please?",I asked,"Well sure", she replied,"Um...tomorrow we are going to have concert in Melbourne do you want to come with us?", I said thinking about the concert.

Flashback
John; our manager called me while I was cleaning my room,"Hey what's up", I asked,"Let the boys that tomorrow you guys are having a concert in Melbourne so get ready", he said,"Oh tomorrow?! But....okay I'll tell them", I answered him and then he hung up.

-End of Flashback-

"Well I don't know Michael I lots of work tomorrow I don't know if I could catch up with you guys", she answered in a sad smile,"But please Andy? I know you're busy but can't you spent your time with me?", I said pleading to her,"Oh I don't know Michael I'll think about it", Andrea said smiling a little then she went to her room.

(The next day)

The boys are packing up the things today for our concert in Melbourne,"Michael why don't you pack your things instead of staring at your suitcase", Ashton said patting my back,"Um....yeah sorry about that", I said then starting packing my things,"Hey don't be...I know she'll catch up if she can", he said smiling then he left. Well I wish so?