Chapter 2

Abigail could not open her mouth to say anything not even a whisper came out. The scene in front of her was like she was watching an erotic movie.
There on the desk ,a man with his extremely handsome torso was passionately kissing a blonde woman.She could barely tear her eyes away from him.He had the perfect body that made her wish it was her hands caressing his every contour. His hair was as black as the night , shoulder length tied back and a few strands were falling in his face.He looked like those Gods she had often read about.

what's wrong with me, why am I thinking like that?!, she said to herself .

She was having wild thoughts and did not understand where did all the sudden sexual fantasies came from.A small moan escaped her mouth and she nearly killed herself for that . As if he heard her inner thoughts, the man turned looking in her direction.His face was more perfect than his body and he was surely more handsome in flesh and blood, she thought ,hoping that on her face was not written what her mind was thinking.Abigail's feet nearly gave in and she held on tightly to the door.

Now I am glad I'm not wearing heels, she thought.

Antonio was surprised to see someone there standing and staring at him. In a weird way she was pretty thought shorter than what he would look for in a woman.

" What are you doing here?", he shouted at her.

Abigail suddenly woke up from her day dream as those piercing blue eyes stared at her angrily.

Can you stop doing that ? Your voice , your accent , your body and your face, she wanted to scream. That man had a voice that can send you to dreamland just by whispering softly in your ears, Abigail thought ,still lost in her fantasy.

" Hey I am talking to you, are you deaf or something?", Antonio said getting more angry since she only stood there as a statue and not replying.

Then she spoke in a soft voice that could calm a lion like himself.

" I am looking for Antonio , Mr. Alonso is looking for him", Abigail said pretending not to have recognized him.

" That is Mr. Antonio for you and let my father know that I am on my way. Now get out!", he said pointing towards the door.

The blonde stood up fixing her dress it was then than she recognized Belle, a French model who was contracted by the company. Next to Abigail , Belle at 5 feet 10 was a giant. She didn't look happy that she got interrupted in her little erotic session.Who would be?

I wonder what she looked like without that ton of make - up!, Abigail thought.

" what are you waiting for?," Antonio shouted at her furiously.

He was upset that girl interrupted him and for walking in his office without knocking. He presumed she must work somewhere in the company and he did not want her to start gossiping about him and Belle. For him ,Belle was nothing serious , so he didn't want any paparazzi following him and his new lover. Especially since his dad made them well aware that they should never have any relationship with any models from the company .Before he could tell her to wait for him outside his office the girl had disappeared.

" I will have to trace which department she works for", he said caressing Belle's face before pulling her closer for a last kiss.

Abigail was on the verge of tears as she walked fast hurrying down the corridor, she felt so humiliated and wanted to sit there on the floor and start pouring her eyes out.She saw the door to Raphael's office and knocked loudly on there. She didn't want to have the pleasure of having any more unpleasant encounters today.She didn't hear a response , she turned around looking down the corridor only to see Antonio walking out of his office still adjusting his clothes.Abigail didn't want to bump into him again so she tried the door to Raphael's office praying that it was not locked. Her prayer was answered when the door opened and she hurried inside , closing the door quietly ,she leaned against it waiting to hear his footsteps go through the corridor past Raphael's office.
" Phew", she said looking around the office hoping not to see a surprised Raphael sitting at his desk looking at her.No one was there , his office was not as big as Antonio's, but was well decorated as if it had a feminine touch to it.