12. Confronted

-Kristie-

Nico's words rang in ny head all night, I couldnt believe what I had heard. The car ride was silent, but the radio playing i the background. I dont care to hear it. Once, the car reached a complete stop jamming me out of my thoughts. I was home, and something did not sit right with me.

"Thank you for the ride home." I said.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?"

I just nodded, grabbing my items and heading towards the door. Shit I need to smoke, my anxiety is growing through the roof. I unlocked the door to see my mom looking up at me in anger.

"Kristenelle,  where the hell have you been?" her nose flaired.

"I was out with Mitchy." I said turning to walk to my room, but she snatched at my arm.

Her grip got tighter on me, as she looked at me with crazy eyes. "Don't you fucking lie to me, yo ass ain't tto old to get beat. Now where were you!"

"I was with Nico."

She slapped me. Mom has never hit me ever. "What the fuck did I told you to stay away from him. He is dangerous and he will get you killed! Why were you with him?!" I looked at her and looked away with more tears coming down my face. "WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM!"

"Because I had answers about fucking dad. You knew." I looked her look away from me. "Ma, tell me you didn't know dad was afflicated with them? Please?' I whined to her. "Everything is true my dad stole evidence to keep that horrible man out of jail. And you knew about this?"

"Don't try to pin this on me-"

"Ma, cut the bullshit already. Did you know yes or fucking no?"

"Alright I did okay, I try to get your dad to get out but he did not want to. I'm sorry baby girl."

"Why? Just why did I have to find out from someone else?"

She couldn't look at me in my eyes. I don't even know who my own mom is anymore. I stormed into my room and locking my door, I grabbed my stash box and put it in my back pack.with an extra set of clothes My eyes landed on the last number I called Nico. Fuck it I called him.

"Hello?" His deep voice answered.

I sniffled, "Hey, can you please come get me, now please."

"OK." he said, and I hung up.

I quickly showered and changed into a maroon sweaitsuit. I grabbed my keys , my backpack, and charger. I headout the door to see my mom sitting she looked at me and I just headed out the door. The tall tan man leaded up agaisnt a fancy red car., he looked up at me and smile biting his lip. I playful roll my eyes

"Let's go Nico."

"OK." he opened my door and i got in. "So what happened with your mom?"

I sighed and longly told him the episode that my mom and i had. "thats deep baby." he said. Once we got in the manison's garage he cut the engine off. I opened my door and headed inside the house.

"Would you like some alcohol?"

"Some wine yes. Do you smoke weed?"

"Not anymore, sometimees why?"

"Smoke with me I don't want to smoke alone."

"Okay then roll  us something I have a pound under my bathroom cabinet." He said.

I rolled us  3 blunts using his and mine. I eaed out to see that Nico eas outside, there was a bonfire pit infront of some chairs.

"You like it?"

"Yeah it's chill." Which made him chuuckle. He handed me a glass after I lit one for the blunts. "Tell me about you I know nothing." I saidd drinking my wine.

"Ah, well I hvae a big family, they all moved back to Italy with my dad. So it is just me until the heat basically lays low."

"Not bullshitt with the mafia. The real you. How old are you?

"I am twenty-three my birthday is August 8th. My favorite color is red, I hate what I do now and I wish I could leave, thats all." he said.

I smiled and drank my wine. Stupid boy. After I poured my third glass, I was a little bit tipsy well more like crossed. Nico looked at me and smiled. "What are you looking at?"

"You, you're beautiful."

"Yeah shut up." I said takinng another hit and passing it to him.

"No I am serious, your skin looks like you been kiss with Chocolate, just like I want to eat you." he said lowly as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Youuuur drunk what arrre you drinking."

"Hennessey baby girl." he brought his face closer to mine. His lips where so soft and smooth. It sent fire to my core and heat to my cheeks. He sat my glass down, I put out the blunt. He sat me down on his lap and I let him. I straddle him as he brought his face to mine. Agin his soft lips weer on mine, his hands gripped my butt and my waist, my hands wrestled through his hair. I felt him rise up to my thigh, it was thich and I cant lie I was some in my drunked state. But when I grinded on his memeber twrice was a mistake, because I was off carried to his room.

---------------------------

Hey guys I wiill hopefully get these updated to you on Sundsays. I would like to know where you guys are from. comment where you from below.