9. Killed High Moments

Kristie
So here I am sitting in this big house on the softest black couch with a matiching blanket. Mitchy and I smoked  3 fat blunts, because if I was sober right now, I would be throwing hands.

"What are you thinking about?" Mitchell looked at me lighting the fourth blunt.

I giggled at him. " I'm just thinking about how soft this fucking blanket is." he busted out laughing and choking on the smoke. " Give me that blunt. Your a bitch can't hold ya smoke."

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"But seriously," I took a hit and blew it out. "Why am I here and how do you know the devil?"

"Honestly, my he's my borther friend. I didn't kknow how to tell you that I knew the guy who did it. I just helped to mourn you when ypu needed it and Miara hated me for it. Can you forgive me like we grew up together."

I sighed knowing damn well that I can never stay mad at him. When I looked up he was smiling at me with his white teeth knowingly I forgave him a long time ago. "You know I can never stay mad at you I fucking guess. But who is Miara and why is this the first time me hearing about her."

Hours after Mitch and I talked, he came into the livingroom, my smile isntantly went into a rerst bitch face that has been in the family for generations.  Once Mitch seen my bitch face he turned around to see, who I was looking at.

"What?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing I just need to talk to her." Nico said.

Before Mitchell opened his mouth. "No" I said.

"I am not asking lets go."

"Fuck off"

His green eyees got darker, and his ears got red. "I am not in the mood for no childish ass games now get the fuck up and follow me."

Now I know he is not yelling at me. "You aren't my damn daddy since your family killed mine so you can go fuck yourself."

My fist started to ball, also my blood started to boil. I do not know who the hell he is talking too, but I am not the one. I will drop his ass if I need too. He stormed over to me, I quickly stood up tryiing to run away. He grabbed me by mu hair yanking me back, my fist flew back as I screamed from being pulled by my hair and my fist hitting something hard

"Kristenelle!" Mitchell screamed.

I looked at Nico his white shirt was stained from blood. "Get the fuck off of me." I shoved him away as tears stained my eyes. I looked at him again and my left fist came flying at him then my right. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING MURDER!!"

"Aaaah" he screamed dropping to his knees in pain after I kicked his jewls. "You fucking bitch Marco take her to my room."

"Fuck no Marco you better fucking not-"

"Mitchell shut the fuck up or I will beat your fucking ass." The blonde male finally spoke his voie was deep and terrifying. His dark blue eyes looked at me just like mitchell's. "Move you fucking ass."

"Fuck you."

"OK"

Was all he said. Until I blacked out.
-----------------

Sorry for the late updates