Prologue

A//N
Hey guys please don't steal any of my work this my book that it took a very long time to right and I appreciate if no one steals my book work. Please ans thank you. Press that star button to vote for my book, and comment please. I love reading them!! Enjoy.

-----------

-Nico-

I got a call that was disrupting my sleep, it was from my bestfriend Marco.

"What do you want Marco" I said.

"Levi stole from us again" he said. Not this shit again see this is what happened when you let motherfuckers under twenty years old to join your gang, they steal , lie, and tell ya business. And that's the shit I don't like.

"I'm on my way" I said.

Son of a bitch stole from us again after I told him not to like what the fuck. I went to my bathroom doing my daily, I got up slicked my hair back with gel, putting on my suit and tie, my gold chains, rolex watch, belt, stud earrings, and my solid rings. I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket and I grabbed my keys, went to my car. I drove for about fifteen minutes until I got to my destination which is a meat locker. I walked in pisser than usual I went to the back freezer and grabbed my gun from Marco.

When Levi seen me, his face went pale as a ghots. He knew he either wouldn't make this one out alive. "Levi this is the second time you stole from me I thought we were family huh? Levi?" I asked him.

"We are but my mother is sick and I need to pay her bills" he said.

I slapped him with my gun.

"Levi were family I said you can ask me for a loan anytime especially if it's with your mom" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Oh you are going to be one more time Levi. You are on my list now run my fingers. " I smiled. Once of my men came out with an electric hacksaw seeing the horror on motherfuckers faces after the cross me is the best. 

I was driving down to the Bronx to see how my other businesses where going until I saw the most beautiful girl who could stop cars. She was brown skin, nice sholder length loose curly hair, a curvy body like a bottle of glass coke, and plump lips.

~Kristie~

Its the last week of school and them Imma graduate. I was walking to school on a hot sunny morning in the Bronx. Until I saw the most attractive man standing in front of me. Nice hair, perfect teeth, handsome, muscling threw his suit.

"So are you new around here?" He asked me.

"Nope" I said.

"Well you want a ride" he asked me.

"Thanks, but no thanks my mother told me not to told me to talk to the Godson" I said.

I know the threw him off, but I know exactly who he is he is the guy who killed my father on my sixteenth birthday. I started walking away until he grabbed my upper arm.

"At least can I get a name" he said.

"No. Also don't have your name I just told you who you were." I said with an attitude, I honestly do not have time for this.

Pushing past him, and I heard him smack his lips. I smiled at his reaction with my back turned well oh well that's not my problem. All my anger started coming back to me and I headed to school. Where I was greeted by Michell my bestfriend since forever he's been there since my father died now that's a true friend. After school hit I headed straight to the flower shop where I work at. I walked in, and said Hi to the owner who was a older woman named Lucilla she has brown grayish hair with grey hair. Once I smiled and came out with my apron on.

"Which table?"

"Start at six please."

I could tell it's going to be busy with all the kids from my school who comes here after there classes.

-------------------------
12. 31.17

Changed her too. Soooo yeah.

Happy New Years Eve Tho