11. The truth

-Kristie-

He looked at like I was crazy.

"PTSD?" he repeted.

"Yes. After, my dad died I was just never the same, you know? Like losing him was like loosing a key to my life, I've seen my mom cry and I never saw her cry like that after, we lost dad." I said realizing what I was doing, I started to get angry with him. "And your dad too him away why?"

"Because... my father did not want to go to jail."

Now I was looking at him crazy? His dad didn't want to go to jail the fuck you mean?

"Look your dad was the best lawyer in New York, and my dad hand no reason to do it, I tried to bed him, but he didn't listen."

-Flashback to last year-

"Ladies and gentlemen we are reporting live from downtown court house where they just releeased Alejandro Mernio on 14 couunts of murder his next court date is next thursday tune in to channel 4 Fox news at two thirty eastern time. Thank you and back--"

My mom shut off the tv in aggervasion. She grabbed a glass of wine, while drinking it nervously. We both know my dad was coming home.

"Damn it Nico."

"I know mom, but there is nothing I can do we all know dad is guilyt of these things."

"I know , but he is taking down everything that his dad built."

Before, I could open my mouth my dad appeared from the garage door leading into the kitchen.

"There is fucking paperazzi everywhere, I am sending more security, and Kenneth get in here. We need to go to my office now, Nico you come too."  my father said. I know that look in his eyes, his crazy eyes meaning someone will die tonight before the leave his office room. We traveled up stairs along with my dad's right hand man Marco Sr. We all walked up the long spairal stairs to the third floor on the manison, I felt my heart beaiting rapidly because, I do knot know what was going to happen. But I did know it was not going to be good either. We all entered the room and the door shuts.

"Kenny please tell me I can get off?"

"No Al, there is so much evidene, vidoe tapes, survallence vidoes! Got damn it I told you to lay low. You knew we were hot."

My dad pushed his floppy hair back in flustration, "What the fuck does it meean?"

"It means I can help you or you can run? your choice Al."

"Shit. I am not taking a plea. WHy can;t you steal and burn the evidence like all the other times you have done in the past."

"I would if is wasn't in the Fed hands. I have no connection to the Federal board."

"Nico my boy, come." I slowly walked over to him dreading what he is going to say. "I need to step up and take the mafia throne of this family."

"No I do not want this burnden on me."

"You are twenty-two yearrs old and I will be damned if all my hard work goes away. You are dropping out of fucking college I dont care if it is your last year boo fuckingg hoo, man up."

"No I won't-"

He slapped me and grabbed me by my hair, "You will fucking take care of this company and you will like it." he pulled out his gun and pointned it at Kenny. "See Kenny, you will always be my favorite lawyer, but I am not going to jail. Marco."

Marco pushed Kenny down to his knees. I looked at my dad to see that he is smiling. Sick son of a bitch is enjoying this.

"Al don't do this, I have a family a wife and two kids and-"

"And all you had to do was fuck one of the assistants. Not a hard task, but no you're married. So now you gotta go." The gun clicked off, the mans lifeless body fell on the floor, his blood splattered everywhere even on me. I wanted to throw up, but he turned to look at me, "See Nico that's how you become a man" My father whipped the blood off of him. "Clean this up and get me a car. Goodbye son."

-Flashback over-

-Nico-
"And that was the last time i heard from my father, I'm sorry."

Her beautiful brown eyes that filled with tears. I slowly moved over to her and hugged her. She let me and cried into my chest.

"I never wanted this life, I always wanted to be Doctor, but my dad thought it was bullshit. I did not choose to do this." She nodded my head in my shoulder, Let me drive you home."

-----------------

Once again sorry for lagging on an update but here you go.