14. Three Months later

-Kristie-

It has been three months since I've seen Nico. Italy is fun, vibrant, and just new to me, since I've never seen a place so beautiful before. Since I've been here my skin got a little darker, my hair has gotten longer, and I am flushed with happiness with the little country that Italy. Mitch and I stayed in Florence; however, he and I are talking down the beach.

"So what are you going to do when Nico comes back?"

"I don't know, honestly a lot has changed in the last three months."

"Did you forgive him? Like you know what happened in the past?"

"I don't have to forgive him, he didn't pull the trigger, he didn't kill my dad. As much as this pains me to say, I have no reget towards him, but more towards my mother because she knew what he was doing, yet he didn't stop. I just think he just killed himself he knew the danger he was getting himself into, but he kept going for his coins. Honestly I love my dad, and he did what he had to do to get us by." Mitch nodded his head at my statement, and I meant it I should have no grudge over Nico; however, his raggedy daddy can get these hands. Now that man I have a grudge on.

"It's getting dark we should heead back to the house."

I nodded my head as we walked back to the beach house.

"So how are you and Maria?"

As soon as I mention her name his face turns red. "She and tthe baby-"

"Baby you're gonna be a daddy, Ima be an auntie!!" I gushed. "Why didn't you tell me."

"Because I was waiting until she was coming to ttell you. She was six months when we left, but the doctor said she can't travel. Untiil after the she gives birth."

"So what are you having?" I asked.

"Her na-"

"HER! IT'S A GIRL!!!! IMA SPOIL HER SHE GONNA BE PULLING ALL THE BABY BOYS!!" I am literally shouting right now.

"Damn girl calm down. See why I didn't tell you. You'll get all excited and basically rush me."

"I'm sorry when is she due?"

"In about a month I want to be there, but I need to help keep you safe."he said. I nodded in a agreement.

"But you need to be there for my niece too. I'm pretty sure I talk to Nico he won't mind." As we stopped in front of the house there as a car park out front. Who this fuck is this. Mitch took out his gun and walked in. I was right behind him and I grab an umbrella from behind the door.

"We're armed and not afraid to shoot. Come out." Mitch said.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and mouth. I tried to scream, but no luck. I managed to headbutt the person as hard as I could though. I turned around to see Nico. His mouth, and more was bleeding.

"I'm sorry Nico! You actually kind of deserve that."