5. Bullet Wombs

2:45a.m.

-Kristie-
Who is pounding at the doorat this time in the fucking night. I opened the square peephole to see Nico, how the fuck fid he know where I was.

"Please let me in I'm wounded and people are looking for me." He pleaded.

"What does that have to do with me can you call someone?"

"No please let me in." He said.

My breath hitched. Ugh fuck! But letting him in anyways like fucking any Kristie did you. He is being so over dramatic groaning and moaning all loud, like motherfuckers don't sleep here.

"I will help you, but you need to lower your damn voice my mom and little brothers are sleeping upstairs!" I whispered yelled at him. He looked at me with his green eyes now dark to nod. I led him to the bathroom in my room. Do we have a first aid kit? Probably in my mom's bathroom she a nurse. I slowly crept in her room to see my little brother Eli up. I picked him up, and placed him on my hip. His bright chocolate eyes looked into my mine.

"Kristie what are you doing up?" My mom said sleepy.

"Eli woke up ima take him to my room and being him back when he does to bed." I said.

"Okay thank you baby goodnight." And with that she back to sleep. Thank God she is half awake. She would have suspected something. I grabbed the first aid kit from her bathroom, and headed back downstairs with Eli. I placed him on my bed with a bottle putting on Hotel Transylvania.

"What took you so long!" He muttered in pain.

"Well somebody's groaning and moaning woke up my brother, and my mother," flicking on the light seeing him laying on my bathroom floor with three bullet wombs. In his chest. "So thanks to you. Now, I have to watch Eli until be goes back to sleep."

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"I do not know how to fucking remove bullet wombs from someone's body." I said.

"Just take tweezers and dig them out. Give me something to bite on."

I walked out of the bathroom into the living room seeing a new chew you for Eli. Baby boy I'm sorry but I'll buy you a better one. I snatched it out of the packet storming back into my bathroom. "Here." I opened the kit and saw tweezers some running alcohol. "This will hurt a lot, and sorry but, not in advanced." He nodded my his head, and bite down. Her goes nothing.

.......
......
.....
..
.
.
.
Seven times, seven physical times I had to physically dig need tweezers into his body. And he forced me to sew his body back up. I did things I never wanted to do before and honestly I don't ever want to do it again. Now I see why my mom says this shit is dangerous. I took Eli upstairs at 3:30. I let him sleep in my bed I waited for him to wake up. I haven't been stressed this stressed this my dad died. I dug underneath my bed to grab a metal box that as my stash. I put the combination in and opened my weed box. I grab the rum dutch and my indica going into my bathroom. I rolled up and smoked up until I smoked into a doobie. I took a shower to get rid of the smell. Once j walked out of the bathroom fully cloth I seen him getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked with an attitude.

"I'm leaving." His husky voice said. Naw nigga you owe me so many answer.

I shook my head at his answer. "No you I have questions for you."

"Look I have a car outside, so I don't have times for your childish games."

My eyebrow cocked. Now this meatball head mother fucker did not. "Oh now you have some fucking sense you. I have answers."

"I don't have time right now. I put my number in your phone. You might want to put a lock on it. Text me before you call."

And with that he left from my house. I took a deep sigh and huffed in anger. Oh yes I will fucking text. I laid down in my bed my high from my blunt I had earlier started to take a tole. My sheets smelt of him, my body started to sink more in my into my cloud that is my bed.

           Membering my high feeling.