1. Saved By You

~Kristie~

After the after school lunch rush work is usually laid back and chill. I was waiting to go to home but no 8 o'clock couldn't come any faster to get out of my job, so I can go sleep. I was so exhausted, but my boss Lucilla is very old fashioned and like me to wear dresses towork to be like I worked here in 1955 or something.

"Oh Kristienelle you can go home" Lucilla said. Rolling my eyes at what she said. Knowingly I hated, when she calls me by my government name.

"Thank you and you can call me Kristie if you'd like" I said.

"Very well dear, now off you go" she said practically shoving me out the door.

Well its very dangerous to have a chocolate girl or anyone of the sort to be walking outside after dark. It was particularly sunset. I walked and kept my bag close and I pulled in my music listening and walking until these boys pushed me into a wall. They started at me and snatched my bag and music.

"What are you doing walking down our block huh stupid girl" he said his breath stank.

"Leave me alone and give me back my stuff" I said.

"Aye Pauly she's one of the feisty ones" the stank breath guy said touching my face.

I quickly moved my face and spit on his.

"Oh Margo we got us a spitter" he said.

"It looks like we do" the blonde one said.

They pinned me up to they wall and started to lift up my dress.

"STOP!!! LET ME GO!!!!" I screamed.

"Shut up" blond haired said and he slapped me. I felt tears running down my face.

"LET ME GO!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed again.

"Shut up you bitch" the black haired said.

"Let her go Pauly" a man said.

They all looked with fear and shock. As the tall man walked down the dark alley to the three men slowly, but surely let me go as he came closer to us.

"Oh hey Nico how's your mom's doing" he said.

"What are you guys doing to this poor girl?" The man said. Speeding past the question they had asked him

"She was just walking and we were stalking" Vince said.

"Well let her go" the man said angrily.

"Alright Nico I didn't know you cared-" Before he could even finished the man started beat him down. As the dark hair and blonde watched and did not move one muscle, so did I. I watched in fear.

"It doesn't matter what or who she is, you never, and I mean never put your hands a female. Do I make myself clear?" The man shouted to them.

They nodded there heads in unison, "Yes Nico" they said.

"Now go home" he shouted. The stank breath guy on the floor got up and spit blood before taking one last look at me. I decided to grab my bag and and phone to ran. They were going to rape me. I ran home to my mom holding my younger brother on her hip.

"Where have you been, you got off an-" I turn to face her. Fear spreaded across her face. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED" She said.

"Momma they almost got me" I said.

"Who" she asked.

"Three boys when I was walking home from work" I said.

"Go to your room and clean up, I'll handle it okay" she said. How the he'll is she suppose to handled it? I walked upstairs to take a shower in my room that has a bathdoom.

-Nico-

"Hey wait up!!" I yelled for her to stop. She didn't look back. I looked at them and yelled at them to go home. I want her to be mine I don't care if she loves me or not. I'm going to have her either way it goes. What her name!!!! She is so beautiful with those killer curves and nice hair. I grabbed my iPhone 6 plus and made a call.

"Make sure you get me ever single information of her down to the pulp" I said hanging up. I finally went to sleep thinking about my brown coco beauty that is about to be mine.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm going to change the picture of his character too.