Chapter 5

I woke up doing what I usually did, took a shower combed through my hair and then brushed my teeth.

I walked to my closet looking through every dress I had. I'll stick with something casual but yet dressy.

I picked up a light grey dress that hangs off the shoulders slightly. I light blue legging under them and graves some wedges.

I walk to my sister's room when the clock hits 7:15

"Darlene comes on get up I got a surprise for you," I say dragging the blanket off her. She rolls over rubbing her eyes.

"It's my birthday I get to sleep in leave me be" she grumbled closing her eyes again.

"Fine I guess going out of the castle walls is not in your interest," I say turning to walk away.

"WHAT!" she screamed and jumped out of bed running over to me.

"Shhhh dad doesn't know we're leaving mother is allowing this but we have to have 5 guards," I say pushing her towards her closet.

A few minutes later she came out with a pink flowy dress and white leggings and some wedges.

"We're leaving at 8 so hurry," I say walking out of her room. I walk down the long hall looking at all the beautiful paintings lining the walls as I walk past.

I walk to the kitchen seeing mother.

"She is excited to leave, thank you again for letting me take her out" I walk to the fridge to get a few bottled glasses of water.

I throw them in a bag as I grab an.  I finish the apple-throwing it away before Darlene get down here.

Darlene comes flying down the stairs taking the apple from my hand. She starts eating it while thanking out mother.

After she finished the apple she throws it away and we head to the smallest limo we have but its still pretty big.

We drive towards the gate when everybody is in the limo. The guards are Mya, Diego, Jes, Andrew and one other guard my mother sent. Darlene is literally bouncing in her seat as we pass the gates.

She looks around taking in every detail of the area beyond the wall. Her smile grew even two times bigger than when she first found out she was gonna leave.

"Where do you want to go first?" the driver asked. She looked at me then back at the driver.

"May we go to look at the shops?" she asked remembering what I told her about the shops.

The driver nods and drives to a line of the building. The driver parks the limo on the side of the road so we could get out. When we step out there we're a bunch of people who stopped to see who was getting out.

The town knows their king and queen have two daughters but they can't put a face to the name because we are announced as the princesses when we turn 18, which is what will happen for my birthday.