Chapter 31

Darius' POV

"Why?" She asked, the smile on my face slowly went away.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why ask me to marry you if your a wolf I thought werewolves don't need to get married" she said in confusion.

"Well most wolves don't but if they have a human mate they do" I answered.

"Oh ok" was all she said.

"Just know you're still mine even if you say no, now what's your answer?" She was starting to make me nervous.

"Do I have too?" She bite her lip. I shake my head, my heart became tight.

"No you don't have to I'm asking you not forcing you" I hear her hand and squeezing it.

"Well then my answer is... Yes!" She shouted while giving me a smirk.

"Damn you had me worried there" I shake my head, pulling her into my arms and placing the ring on her finger.

I stick my head in the crook of her neck. I inhale her scent before placing a kiss on her lips.

"Sorry about that Casco told me to start messing with you more than him I told him I would give it a try but he doesn't realized I lied" she said a bit out of breathe from the kiss.

I gave her a chuckle "he won't be to happy with that."

"Let's go watch a movie" I suggest, she seemed to ponder the idea but shook her head.

"I have other plans" she dragged me into the cabin. She attacked me with a  rushed kiss. That night we finished the mating process.

Three months later

Elena and I were expecting our first child any day now. When Elena found out she was pregnant she was a bit upset because she didn't think she would be a good mother. I told her she would be great and I was here to help her along the way.

When Elena had her fist appointment with the pack doctor, she was a bit confused when he told her that because she was pregnant with the Alpha's child it would take only three months instead of nine months for the baby to be born.

I was assisting Tyler in getting a few rooms ready for the Alpha of a different pack and his mate and sister.

The Alpha is visiting to settle an alliance treaty. He is bringing his sister because he can't trust her to be on her own.

Elena's POV

I can't believe I'm about to give birth any day now to a boy. At fist I wasn't that excited but now I have a honestly can't wait for him to come out.

I was currently sitting on the couch with Sofía watching a cartoon. I hear heavy footsteps running down the stairs. I don't even turn my head because I already know it's Casco.

"What the hell Lena!" He shouts.

"What?" I also not looking at him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about that's why you won't look at me" he shouts standing in front of the TV. 

"Sofía go play outside" I send her away then look up at Casco and his once dirty blond hair was now blue. He also had some blue covering his shoulders.

"Wow blue is so not your color" I laugh.

"I'm so gonna pay you for this" he glares at me.

"Hold that thought" I say getting up and walking to the garage. I grab the balloons that say the same thing as his shirt.

I walk back in and give them to him smiling. He rolled his eyes but took the balloons.

I sit back down on the couch. Casco sits on the coffee table in front of me.

"Just know I'm still getting you back" he mumbles

"Yeah whatever" I say.

There is a knock on the door, Darius runs down the stairs opening the door.

"Well I gotta go" Casco gives me a side hug earning a kick from the baby.

"Aw he doesn't like you either" I laugh.

"I thought you both loved me" he sobs putting his hand over his chest. Casco pushed me behind him as he growled at the person who was about to attack.

"Casco back down" Darius commands.

Casco relaxed and looked down at the person he pushed.

"Damn and here I thought your mate would always come first not that bitch" the girl laying on the ground says, earning a growl from both Darius and Casco.

"Alpha Darius sorry about my sister this is why I can't leave her at home, she runs her mouth all the time without giving her words a thought" the guy by the door said.

"Dang I feel sorry for you since you have to listen to that all the time" I mumble, getting a glare from the girl on the ground.

"I mean I'll go get Casco a shirt I'm tired of looking at his blue shoulders" I hurry out of the room hearing Casco yell "you wouldn't have to look at my blue shoulders if you didn't touch my shampoo and grab me my favorite shirt!"

I push his door open and grab the blue shirt I made him to match his hair.

When I walk down the stairs I throw the shirt at him. "to match your hair" I smirk.

"Haha so funny" he glared throwing the shirt on.

"Anyways thanks for coming Alpha Todd, this is my mate Elena my Delta Casco and Tyler is coming" Darius introduce us.

"Pleasure to be here Alpha Darius, this is my mate Letty and my sister Olivia" Todd says shaking our hands and pointing to his people.

"You guys are worse than me when I was at the castle" I groan.

Tyler comes flying down the stairs "I'm here."

"There was a spider in my room this big" he says.

I give Casco a smirk 'I'm so in on this one' he links me.

'who said I was planning anything' I give him a look.

'oh trust me I know when your about to do something to me so count me in'

I give him a long look deciding if I should let him in on this one. I give him a quick nod and glance at Tyler.

"I gotta go get something from the store" I say heading towards the door.

Darius gives me a look. "I'll assist you on your journey to the store" Casco says grabbing his keys and following me.

"Be safe and stick with her"  Darius shouts after Casco.

Casco drives to the store were we get everything we need for what we're about to do to Tyler.

Authors note

Not edited.

Happy Easter🐰.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time,

-Rae