Chapter 32

Elena's POV

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna, meet your new baby boy" the doctor says, as I lean back on the bed from exhaustion.

The doctor hands me my son, wrapped in a blue blanket.

I smile at Darius as my eyes droop.

"Get some sleep Lena we'll be here when you wake up" he says, taking the baby.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

When I wake up Darius is asleep in the chair next to me.

I shake his arm and he wakes up. I scoot over and tell him to lay down.

He lays down and pulls me close to him. I snuggle into him when the baby starts to cry. Darius laughs giving me a kiss on the head and gets up.

Darius walks beack over to me sitting on the bed handing him to me.

"What are we naming him?" He asked, my eyes widen we haven't even picked a name yet.

"Alonzo Issac Stone" I say smiling up at Darius. Darius places his lips on mine.

"Alonzo it is" he looked towards Alonzo smiling. Darius let's everyone in to see their new family member.

3 1/2 months later

Darius and I got married about an hour ago and now we were partying with the pack and my friends from the castle.

I invited just about anyone who wanted to come even my parent's. My parents were a now show so far but I had my best friends and sister to keep me happy.

Mya has been living at the pack house with her mate Corey. They met three months ago when she came to meet my son Alonzo.

Diego still lives at the castle and is soon to be the head guard. I was excited when he told me.

I walk up to Mr. Paisley smiling at him.when he turned around.

"Long time no see princess" he returned my smile.

"So how that happy ending of yours?" He asked, making me laugh.

"Oh I have a feeling it's just started"

"Now Mr. Paisley I made a few arrangements and if you want to you can live your life how it is or you can go and do what your heart desires" I turn and face him.

"I'll have to think about that but thank you" he gives me a hug.

"Now I wouldn't care if you stay a Butler cause that just mean you get to keep an eye out for my little brother" I hug him back.

He pulls away nodding. "Just follow your gut feeling and make the right choice" I say before walking over to Mya, Darlene who were playing with Alonzo.

Before I even got to sit down, Darius came picking up Alonzo. He grabbed my hand dragging me away from my sister.

"I have some people who showed up and would like to see you" he says taking me to the pack house.

Welhen we stepped in I saw my parents sitting on the couch with a baby, must be my brother.

My parents smile at me as I walk closer. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to see them but I was upset that they didn't come to the wedding.

I give them a small smile, I look towards Darius.

'I thought you might have wanted to see them' he shrugged.

I roll my eyes at him but thank him.

"So what's up?" I ask, it's awkward because the last time I saw them was when I was yelling at them.

Darius hands me Alonzo and tells me he'll be out back if I needed him.

"We would like to say how sorry we are for pushing you to the limit of you wanting to leave" my mother say.

"I'm not coming back just because you apologize" I sit down in the rocking chair.

"We know, I mean look at you your with your mate you have a child and the most important part is that your happy and free here at the castle you were happy but trapped and we know that now so we're just glad to see you doing fine and we even get a fresh start with Elliot" my father speaks, glancing down at the baby in my mother's arms.

I nod my head, rocking the chair. It was pretty late and way past Alonzo's bedtime.

"What's his name, birthday, and how old is he" my mother bombarded me with questions.

"His name is Alonzo Issac Stone his birthday is November 8 and three months old" I smile.

We catch up and Darlene even came in and caught up with us.

I lay Alonzo and Elliot in the crib upstairs. My parents guards and Darius' guards stay in the room with them.

We make our way outside and party with the rest of the people out here.

Authors note

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until Wednesday,

-Rae