Chapter 29

Elena's POV

I wake up to Darius placing kisses all over my face. I groan pushing him away.

"I'm trying to sleep" I mumble into the pillow.

"Come on wake up Princess, I'm bored" he whines laying his head on my back.

"Nope I'm tired" I pull the covers over my head. Darius snatched the cover away from me. He picks me up bridal style and walks out of the room.

"Nooo put me back I was sleeping!" I shout.

"Nope I asked you to get up and you didn't" he replies walking outside.

He continues walking until he stops in front of a pool. Since when did we have a pool.

"Don't you even think about it Darius, I can't swim!" I shout as I'm thrown in the air.

My body hit the cold water. I start to panic, sucking water into my lungs. My vision starts to blur as I was choking on water.

I felt someone wrap their arm around my stomach pulling me out of the water.

I spit the water out coughing. I look up to see Darius leaning over to see if I was alright. I push him aside as I make my way inside.

"Wait Lena I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't swim" he runs after me.

"Lena I really am sorry" he grabs my wrist turning me around to face him.

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that I almost died out there because of you" I blame him, taking my hand out of grasp I walk away.

I walk up the stairs passing Casco.

"Woah what happened to you?" He asked.

"Why don't you go ask your Alpha" I growl.

When I make it back to my room I take a hot shower. I dry off and head to the closet getting out black shorts and a grey tank top.

When I changed I laid down on the bed trying to drift back to sleep. I laid in bed for a long time awake I couldn't go back to sleep.

I get up and head to Darlene's room. I crack the door open, seeing Darlene and Theo up.

I walk in and take a seat on the ground leaning my back on the bed.

"You ok Luna we heard you scream earlier" Theo asked, moving to the floor with Darlene.

"Yeah I don't want to talk about it instead let's go and do something away from here" I suggest.

"Well we were going to go shopping but we could do something else" Darlene says.

"I'll go shopping with you guys" I say smiling.

"Well do you want to go now?" Theo asked.

"When were you guys going to leave?"

"We were gonna head out in about 10 minutes but let's go now!" Darlene shouts jumping up and running towards the door.

I get up and follow her. We head out to Theo's car and he starts driving to the mall.

When we get there Darlene is already running inside.

"How do you deal with her?" I ask Theo.

He shrugs while shaking his head. We find Darlene in a store with a hand full of clothes. Well this is gonna be fun.

We've been shopping for hours. Theo and I have three bags of new summer outfits while Darlene has seven bags.

"Dar come on I'm tired and hungry I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning" I groan.

"Fine we can stop and go get Subway" she sighs heading to Theo's car.

We all pile in and head to Subway and eat. We went for ice cream and goofed off at the park.

When it started to get dark Theo said we had to go.

"Thanks guys" I said and ran inside with me bags.

I pass Darius' office seeing his light on, he must still be working. I head over to our room. I put my clothes away and change into pajama shorts and a short sleeve shirt.

I brush my teeth and jump in bed. I lay there for awhile. I hear the door open, then Darius sighs and shuts the door. I hear his footstep walk down the hallway.

I sigh, maybe I was too hard on him I mean I did blame him for almost killing me.

I toss and turn trying to get comfortable and fall asleep. I groan, maybe I should go apologize and then I can finally get sleep. Ok what's more important sleep or being mad at someone, sleep.

I sigh and get up and head to Darius' office. I don't see the light on, maybe he is sleeping on the couch.

I open the door. The moon was the only light source in the room. I saw Darius sprawled out on the couch.

"Darius I know you're not sleeping" I say making my way towards him.

"Yes I am" he mumbles.

I lay down on top of him placing my head on his chest.

He wraps his arms around me sighing. "I'm sorry Lena" he lifts me up and carries me to our room.

"I'm sorry too" I mumble into his chest. He lays us down on the bed. I fall asleep a few minutes after we laid down.

I wake up still laying on top of Darius. I roll off him then get of the bed. I head down to the dining room.

As I walk into the dining room o see a bunch of pack member and the twins.

"Casco are you still wearing that shirt?" I ask walking closer.

He threw the shirt off shaking his head.

"You know I made more in different colors so you didn't have to be a walking stink ball" I say walking out of the room, grabbing the 10 other shirts.

I chuck the pile at him, which he caught swiftly. He picked the bright green shirt, putting it on.

"Where's Darius?" Tyler asked.

"Oh I left him up stairs sleeping... Nevermind he should be down right now" I watch as a few pack members rushed in.

"How did you know that I didn't even link you telling you I was up?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my head.

"I knew by the way those pack members rushed in not wanting to get in your way when you walked in" I mumble dragging Darius with me to sit down.

After we ate I went up to the room and changed.

"I'm taking you out tonight so don't make any plans" Darius says walking into the bathroom.

Well looks like I can't make plans now.

Authors note

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time,

-Rae