Chapter 17

Elena's POV

I didn't realize that I drifted off to sleep until I woke up to come face to face with Casco. He smirked while shaking his head.

"Aren't you suppose to be in the cell?" he stood up looking at the cell.

"Yeah well I got out then I might have gotten tired" I mumbled, peeling my hand away from the wound that was covered in dried blood.

"Trying to escape didn't go so well you barely made it two feet" Tyler chuckled.

"Hey I made it to the door. I just couldn't take the guard that was out there so I came back in here and then I guess I fell asleep" I wince when sit up slightly in the seat.

"Ok lets just get you out of here and taken care of" Tyler says reaching for me.

I shake my head at him.

"Don't touch me it'll make the pain worse" I say watching his hand stop then he nodded pulling his hand back.

I wobbled as I stood. Casco grabbed onto my sides to steady. He hurriedly removed his hands remembering what is said.

"Don't worry Casco I can't feel anything in my sides at the moment but you did just reopen the hole" I gave him a small smile.

"Come on let just get out of here" he says.

We finally made it outside. There is on suv parked in front of the house. (I may have forgotten to mention this but the one of the nurses rode in this.)

I hear someone running towards us. I look up to see Mitch running looking behind him.

"You think you can get away that easily Lena" Mitch laughed shaking his head.

"Sorry to break it to you but your not even gonna step foot of this land alive" he said raising a gun that I didn't even notice was in his hand.

I see Darius run up behind him turning into this massive wolf. Mitch pulled the trigger right as he was pushed to the ground.

My gaze was focused on the wolf that just ripped Mitch's head off. I slowly shift my gaze to my shoulder we're a burning pain was.

My eyes widen as I realized I was shot. "well there goes even more of my blood" I Mumble as I watched my blood drip from my shoulder.

I look away from my shoulder as black dots take over my vision while I feel myself fall.

One month later

I've heard every word that Darius and his friends have said. I've lost count of how many times I tried to open my eyes to tell him I was ok but every time they just wouldn't open.

But this time when I heard noises in my room I tried to move my hand and my finger moved slightly.

I've never been able to do anything but lay here and listen.

I peel my eyes open, instantly shutting them when I'm blinded by light.

"Why do lights have to be so bright" I groan.

I hear feet shuffling towards the bed. Wait it just dawned on me that I'm laying in a bed and Darius is here, when did I get back.

"Come on princess open your eyes for me" Darius pleads.

"No" I whine bringing the blanket up to my chin.

"Why not" Darius whines back.

"I just said that the lights are to bright" I huff.

"Ok the lights are off you can an open your eyes now" he says.

I open one eye peeking to see if the lights were really off.

I open my other eye when the lights were indeed off.

Darius chuckles running a hand through his already greasy hair.

"Ew you really need a shower" I say scrunching my nose up.

"I need a shower have you smelled yourself lately" Darius laughs.

"Well I literally just woke up and couldn't possibly take a shower while I was in a coma but you on the other hand are very well capable to go into a bathroom and washing all of that" I say pointing to all of him.

"Blah blah blah does this look like a face that cares" he muttered pointing to his face.

"No but this face does care" I say pointing to my own face.

"Fine I'll go shower after you shower" he smirked jumping up from the chair.

I sit up feeling a large bandage covering my stomach.

I lift my shirt looking at the bandage.

"Come on I'll help you take the bandages off" he says waiting at the bathroom door.

"There's more?" Is ask getting off the bed.

Darius gives me a painful look as he nodded.

I walk into the bathroom squinting from the light.

Darius places his hands on my hips lifting me up and placing me on the counter.

"How long have I been out?" I asked taking my shirt off. What I have a bra on plus my arms will get tired holding my shirt up.

Darius eyes darken slightly before he peels away the first bandage.

"You've been out for a month" he says taking of the other bandages on my stomach. I stare at the stitches I have.

"There's 20 stitches on your stomach 10 on you shoulder and thigh. Have you ever had stitches before?" he asked.

"Yeah when I was 7 I hid outside because I didn't want to go learn more about being a princess. I remember I hid in a tree I wasn't up high but when Mr. Paisley found me I fell out of the tree. I land on a stick, it stuck out of my leg of course I cried and it freaked me out that I had a stick poking out of my leg. Mr. Paisley took my to the doctor I got 3 stitches. When I was done getting them I went up stairs and put on the long dresses that I never worn to hide it from my mom. It was funny because she never thought anything of it she just liked the idea of me wearing something other than a flowy sundress" I smile at the memory.

Darius chuckled at my story while ripping off my bandage on my shoulder.

"Oww" I gasp, that bandage was really stuck to my skin.

"Shit sorry" he mumbles then adds "I'm so gonna kill John when we find him"

"John didn't do this Mitch did. John had me in a bedroom but when here left Mitch kinda took out Rhett then he got to me"

"But this all wouldn't have happened if John didn't take you" he argued.

"True, now get out so I can shower" I push Darius back so I can jump down from the counter.

I shut the door then hop in the shower.

Authors note

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time,

-Rae