Chapter 33

Elena's POV

4 years later
At lot has happened over the past three years. I now have two daughters a two year old named Alexia and a 4 month old named Tia.

Darlene and Theo have a three year old boy named Austin. Her and Theo said they might try for a girl but who knows.

Evie and Tyler have a two year old daughter named Samantha and a baby on the way.

Mya and Corey have twin boys, Tommy and Terry who are three years old.

Kara and Andrew also have a baby on the way. Casco and Olivia don't have any kids.

I feel sorry for Casco because Olivia finally let him mark her three months ago. I'm surprised at how much self control he has.

"Auntie Lena!" Austin yelled from the table.

"Austin use your inside voice"

"Sorry, wanna play" he whispers jumping down from the chair.

"Sorry little dude you gotta finish your lunch and I have to go and get Alonzo" he pouts but climbs back in the chair to finish his chicken. Alonzo is at the castle playing with his Uncle Elliot.

I walk into the living room seeing Darius laying on the ground as Alexia climbs on his chest.

"Ok ok you win" he lifts her off of him so he could sit up.

"You guys don't look ready to go to the castle to get Alonzo" I say.

Alexia jumps up running to get her shoes.

"I ready" she shouts from behind the couch. She walks over to me with her shoes on the wrong feet.

"You are ready but Daddy's not" I pick her up, setting her on the couch to put her shoes on right.

Darius gets up and throws his shoes on and grabs the car keys and Tia.

"We're ready let's go"

"Go go go!" Alexia shouts and points toward the door.

I run towards the door, while Alexia giggles. I put her in her car seat while Darius places Tia in hers.

We get in and Darius drives us to the castle. When we arrive Alexia is bouncing in her seat.

"Hurry hurry" she says trying to unbuckle herself.

"I'm hurrying" I say unbuckling her and placing her on the ground.

"Open open open!" I hear Alexia tell the guard.

"Alexia I didn't hear a please" the guard and I say at the same time. She does this every time.

"Please please please" I don't know why but when Alexia say one word she has to say it three times.

The guard opens the door for her and bolts inside.

"I don't remember being that excited to get into the castle" I mumble.

"No but you were that excited when you escaped from the castle" Mr. Paisley says from the door.

Mr. Paisley did think long and hard about my offer and he decided to stay.

"True" I say walking inside. I find Elliot, Alonzo and Alexia in the play room.

"Zozo I missed you" Alexia hugged him.

"I missed you too lexlex" he hugs her back.

"Where's mom" I asked Elliot, he looked at me putting his finger to his head trying to think.