Chapter 14

Darius POV

Once I found out John is the one who took my mate I knew who he was. He is an alpha but I never cared for him to actually remember where his pack was located and now I regret that decision.

I send my best tracker out every day with me to help find Elena. We haven't found anything yet. No trace of her at all. I'm willing to do whatever to get her back and I won't stop until I do.

Elena's POV

Another week went by, so now I've been here for two whole weeks. I haven't been outside since the day I stabbed Mitch.

I will try to go out today, so fingers crossed.

I've got access to the whole house but the people roaming around have to keep me from going outside.

I find my way to John's office. I knock, walking in when I hear a come in.

I swing the door open coming to a halt when I see Mitch standing near John.

Mitch is smirking at me when I stepped through the door.

"Oh so nice to see you again Elena" he sneered.

"So glad you didn't have the chance to cross over to the deepest pit of hell" I sarcastically throw at him.

"Mitch leave the room, Elena obviously doesn't want you near her so rid yourself if this room" John replied before Mitch had a chance.

"Fine" Mitch walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"I was wondering if I can give the whole outside thing another try" I say getting to the point.

He stops moving around to think. He slowly nods his head.

"Yes you can try it one last time but if you screw up again you'll never see day light again, do I make myself clear" he relied sternly.

"As clear as day" I follow him out of his office. I step outside feeling the nice warm breeze of the spring air hit my skin.

The trees slowly starting to get there leaves back. And the flowers slightly starting to bloom.

It felt nice out in the sun. The breeze also felt nice with the sun, together it made the day feel like spring.

I walked over to a swing.  I could tell John was currently watching me very carefully.

I ignore him while I enjoy this little time I have outside.

Darius POV

The tracker and the twins were helping me search other pack borders. These packs are nowhere near my pack which would be a good spot to keep someone you don't want found, right.

We've been out here for hours pushing harder to get to the farthest packs.

I come to a complete stop when I smell strawberries and vanilla. This scent belongs to Elena, I cant believe it.

My wolf takes over completely pushing forward. He doesn't get far when we get tackled to the ground.

"Darius you can't just go in there demanding she be released. You have to come up with a plan" Tyler mind linked me. He doesn't get off me knowing my wolf would make a run for it.

My wolf, Dakota has a strong hold over me not letting me take control.

'Look Dakota he's right we need to get back to our pack gather the warriors and come up with a plan to get lena back home. The sooner you give me control the faster we can have our mate in our arms' I reason with my wolf. 

He thought real hard and I soon felt my body take control again. I look up at Tyler and nod. Tyler jumps off of me keeping an careful eye on me.

"Lets go home gather the warriors and come up with a plan" I link them as I take off in the direction of my pack territory.

Authors note

Its a short chapter because I feel like shit and I was watching glee and now I'm too tired to write a longer chapter and I kinda forgot it was monday.

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time

-Rae