to

"y/n.. what time is it?" you hear his husky voice in the morning, before scratching his head as he yawned out a morning stretch. approaching you as you prepared the hangover soup you promised him you'd make, he was just in time before you turned the stove off and poured some onto a bowl.

"it's still 9. your head probably hurts like hell, so i made you some hangover soup like i said i would," you simply answered, not giving him any eye contact. the memory of the night before still had an effect on you. it was something about you and your memories, how easily affected you are by them, and how long they stay in your brain.

"you did?" he asked casually, sitting down opposite of you as you nodded.

"because you did it first,"

he paused, taking in the words you said and he finally managed to utter back, "..what do you mean?"

his voice still husky, and you could still smell the hint of liquor in his breath as it hovered over your soft skin. "let's just go back to sleep, baekhyun." you tried to push away the topic off the both of your minds and it only earned you a whine from his lips.

"y/n.." he called you out, sitting up and pulling your arm to do the same. he waited for you to settle down as you leaned your body on the headboard of the bed. "there's no use in telling you this, you're going to wake up tomorrow forgetting everything." you said, hugging your knees.

and like chanyeol said, a drunk baekhyun is a clingy baekhyun.

"i told you, my feelings won't change either way.." he sheepishly said as he scoot closer to you, resting his chin on your knees. you didn't mind that he was drunk off his ass but you were still affected by his foreign actions once again.

you tried to keep your calm, sighing lightly at the sight of his pout towards you. you hated that you found him adorable and you weren't supposed to feel that way.

"it's just.." you started and he stayed silent. "you weren't like this before,"

"you were suddenly distant from me, and every time i came to you, you would move away from me." you couldn't look at him properly, your fingers fidgeting with the bedsheets as you continued, "and now you say these things.. it makes me confused, baekhyun."

"i'm sorry." was all he could reply. he may be far from sober but the serious tone of his voice was intended and he meant it, even though those were the only words that managed to escape from his liquor flavored lips.

you stared at him, his left hand holding his head as an attempt to lessen the searing pain of a hangover, while the other held onto the spoon to supply himself with the soup you just made. looking at his arms, you could almost remember the feeling of them wrapped around your waist even after you woke up. you thanked the heavens that you managed to escape his grip before he even noticed.

"why was i in the room? you didn't sleep on the sofa did you? did i kick you out or something?"

you sighed, expecting this to happen as you shook your head, "no you didn't kick me out, you simply wanted to sleep on your bed," you weren't lying though, he was the one who trailed behind you after you clearly told him to sleep.

but you didn't manage to answer his second question and you'd hope he didn't notice. but your eyelids closed shut as soon as he brought it up once more.