want

warning: smut LMAO

--

you hear the ringing of his keys as the door creaked open. you snapped out of your tiny nap, lifting your head from your folded arms. you hear the flicker of the light as his wide eyes met yours. you immediately ran to him as he enveloped you in his arms, leaving a tiny kiss on your temple. "were you waiting for me, baby?" he hummed in your ear as you nodded.

"you should have been sleeping in the room, i'm sorry i took long. don't wait for me anymore okay? i don't want to tire you." he whined cutely as you slapped his chest lightly. "what are you talking about? it's okay." you softly spoke as he pouted.

"come on, let's sleep." you pull his arm and he pulled you back in, "wait," he whispered and you were greeted yet again by his tight embrace. he buried his face on the crook of your neck as you smiled against his shoulder.

he pulled away and you did too, his fingers pulling your chin lightly as your lips connected. it wasn't as passionate, but it was filled with contentedness and bliss, making everything feel so right to be by his side, after all your lone years of dried tears and misery. his presence was enough to get the end of your lips to meet your ears ever so lovingly. with his boyish yet adorable aura that always managed to sweep you off your feet.

he was in love with you as you were in love with him, and up to this day, you still wondered how it all happened so quickly.

he smiled into the kiss as he pushed himself in deeper, pulling your arms up to wrap around his neck. the kiss was getting intimate as you screamed silently as soon as he bent down to carry you up. he laughed at your surprised reaction, meeting your lips once again as he walked to the room.

his lips tasted sweet against yours, the leftover flavour of strawberry candy that stained on his tongue travelled onto yours. his right foot kicking the door shut, with his lips still attached to yours. your hands held his cheeks as he tilted his head side to side, getting better access to your lips. you could feel your heart beating out of your chest, as he bent down gently, laying you down in bed, with his body hovering over you. his hands holding your waist tight, his thumbs once again making tiny circles against the soft fabric of your shirt, your hands falling and sliding down his chest, and travelling to the back of his head.

the sleepiness that swallowed you now dissipated into air, feeling his warm body against yours.

he pulled away slowly, leaning your foreheads together as you both tried to catch your breath. his eyes were a darker shade of brown, staring down to yours, his expression dark but with a hint of softness, just in case you didn't want what he was craving for just yet. the softness then disappeared in his irises, and was soon after replaced with lust, at the mere sight of your nod.

"are you.. sure?" he tried his best to whisper, holding himself back before he would go completely insane, especially looking down at the sight of you under him. he needed reassurance just in case you weren't ready because he didn't want to hurt you in any way.

but as soon as your eyes flickered to his plump lips, you didn't know what drove you to pull his hair and back down to you. his grip on your waist tightened, feeling his heart beating rapidly against yours. he softly bit your lower lip, and you unconsciously lifted your chest, earning the slightest bit of moan from his throat. he pulled away slowly, travelling down to your neck, feeling his hot breath fanning against your sensitive skin. you breathed heavily, as he started leaving tiny kisses on your neck. your fingers combed through his hair softly, and then pulling hard when you felt him sucking hard, leaving a tiny stain as he marked his territory.

he travelled up to meet your face and you were greeted by an adorable smile from him. you blinked in nervousness as he chuckled lightly at your yet again flustered state. how could he just laugh and act like it's funny as if you did not just almost die from the way his lips felt against your sensitive skin?