2

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/n
At school; In the lunchroom.

"Hey stop bullying her." I turn around to see a..man? He seems to be a student here.

"But baby! she was bullying me and she called me a bitch." Rose whined tugging on his shirt. He turns around to me with a serious look and then turns back to her.

"You're bullying someone who's weaker than you, Rose. She doesn't even have powers." He says, pushing her away from tugging his shirt anymore.

"B-but she-" He cut her off wanting her to go

"No buts Rose. Now leave." He says. She then turns to leave but the man stops her for a second. "And Rose... Stop calling me baby, we're not even friends you just know me from math class." She storms off mad about what he said embarrassing her at the same time. Once she was out of sight the man turns to me.

"Hey... umm Y/n right?" He asks, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, and who are you?" I said arching my eyebrow a bit.

"Ah! My name's Lee Tae-min but just call me Tae for short." He says shyly.

"Nice to meet you Tae and thanks for helping me," I say, bowing my head a bit.

"No problem. I just hate it when she picks on other people-"

Lisa comes in yelling before he could finish. "Oh my god, Y/n! Are you okay?!" She says as she checks my body.

"I'm fine, Lisa," I say, reassuring her.  She turns around to face Tae-min. As she see's him, she turns back to me with a smirk and winks.

"Hey, I'm gonna go eat lunch with other people, okay?" She says as she turns, she does the same thing Tae-min.

"O-okay?" As I say 'okay' she runs to a random table and sits watching us. She's lucky she's my best friend or I would've killed her.

"You have a very weird friend." He says still looking at her. 

"Yeah but she's my only friend and my best friend so I still love her."

Tae chuckles a bit at what I said. "It's cute." He looks at me with soft eyes.

"It is?"I ask confused.

"Yeah."He says as looks at his watch and starts to panic. "Oh shit! I gotta go before I'm late to class." He says ready to storm off but stops and looks at me. "Can I have your number? "- he arches his eyebrow as he says that.

"Y-yeah." I reach for my phone and give it to him.

"Hope we can talk more." He says as he gives my phone back.

"Y-yeah." I take my phone and look at him puzzled. 

"Well see you later!" He runs to class.

As I see him disappear I look at Lisa. who's looking straight at me. "Come on." I mouth to her. And she comes running. "Soooo?" She says excitedly for the news.

"I got his number," I say trying to make her stop talking, but it doesn't work.

"Yess!! Do you know what anima he has?" she says, jumping and holding my arm but I shrug her off.

"No, why would that matter?" I ask as I drink the water that I had.

"(sigh) Man. He can protect you if it was a strong one." She says a bit disappointed.

"Shut up, now let's go to class before we get there late," I say as I pull her to class.

Time skip~
Park Y/n;School.

~ring~ring~

"Ugh Finally, I can leave this hell," I say stretching in my chair. 

"Do you have training today?" She says as she's coming closer to me.

"Yeah," I reply, walking out of class.

"Arghhh! I wanted to hang out today!" We open the door to go outside to the parking lot.

"Well too bad, I'll see you tomorrow. Now bye." I walk to my motorcycle and wave goodbye. "Bye." She says with an attitude and waving goodbye. 

As I was ready to drive off I was stopped by... Tae? "Hey! Y/n wait!" He says waving his hand for me to stop. I turn off my motorcycle and look at Tae.

"What's up?" I say, taking my helmet off so he can hear me more clearly.

"Umm, I wanted to ask what you're doing today?" He says fidgeting a bit.

"I have training today... Umm, do you wanna come?" I reply hoping he'd say no.

"S-sure. but I don't have a car.." He says, looking down.

"It's okay, just get on." I giggle at his cuteness.

"O-okay." He says as I scoot a bit to the front for him and he gets on. "Are you okay?" I felt him shake a bit.

"Yeah... I'm good!" he was holding a bit too tight.

"You're shaking Tae. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?" I say as he denied it. I laugh a bit and told him "You're going to be okay. I'll go slow." As I started to drive off I felt Tae put his head on my shoulder as he holds more tightly than before around my waist like his life was gonna end.

"Hey, Tae?"I start a conversion to calm him down. "Yes?" Still holding for dear life.

"What power do you have?"I say unsure if I should ask.

"My anima is a white tiger, the third most powerful anima." He says, calming down a bit.

"Oh, so you're the same as my father," I say going a bit faster.

"Oh, and what does your father work as?" He lifts his head up a bit from my shoulder.

"He's the head chef in a agency. That's where we're going right now, also by the way we're here." As I park, I let Tae-min get off.

After I parked we went inside the agency where my father was supposed to be. "Dad!" we bowed when he turned around. "Oh Y/ n... I didn't think you would come." He says looking at papers that are in his hands.

"Yeah.. can we-" He cuts me off as he sees Tae-min. "And who are you?" He says arching his eyebrow, looking a bit upset that a boy was with me.

"My name is Tae-min, sir, I'm friends with Y/n." As Tae-min said that dad looked at me and I nodded that it was the truth.

"Oh okay. Well, Y/n and I will be training together.. If you don't wanna get hurt you might wanna go in the glass room." He said as he pointed at the room and Tae went inside.

As I and father took are fighting stands; waiting for someone to throw the first punch. As I waited, my father threw to first punch but I blocked it with my arm. When I blocked it I immediately did an uppercut. He tried to block it but got hit instead. He got hit, but he quickly recovered and put his leg behind mine and tripped me. As I fell I felt something burning in my leg. "AHHH!!" I shouted in pain.

Zero here! make sure to vote and follow!