13

Please vote and follow!

Next day~

Park Y/n; School.

As I was in class sitting with Jungkook the speaker comes on "Jungkook, Y/n, Jimin, and Taehyung come to the principal's office."

I look at kookie and he shrugs we get up from our seats and walk out. Jimin and Taehyung meet us in the hallway. "Did you do something Tae?" Jungkook asks. "Why does it always have to be me?"

"You cause the most chaos out of all of us."

"No, I don't-"

"Shut up" we reach the principal's office and open the door. I see the hyung line in the office. "What the fu- Ow!" jimin sent a shock towards me so I didn't curse. "As you see here I called you people because of yesterday in your heaven."

"I thought that was private?" I ask. "It is but every forest owned by teens  has cameras for every school you attend to."

"Ma'am I understand why they're here, but why are we?" Jin points at the hyung line. "I want you guys to go to practice for the war."

"War?" Namjoon asks

"The war between us and raven."

"Raven?" Namjoon questions again.

"She the daughter of Gaea"

"M-my mother?" I look at her with wide eyes. "This can't be, I never had a sister."

"And her mother has the name of the godess of earth," Yoongi speaks, "she is the godess of earth but she was cursed and she gained the power of darkness. This also caused her to be weak."

"And Y/n, Gaea had two daughters two with different fathers, she left one who they were 9, you must have been 7 at the time." The headmaster says, "and you guys are leaving in two weeks."

"They may separate you from your powers and how strong they are," she says, I go to class still in shock. I have a sister? How come I don't have memories?

Two weeks later~

Park Y/n; Home

"First we're running from witches then we're going into war! What the fuck is this?!" I scream. "Y/n calm down we have no choice, but to go." Jin tries to calm me down. "No, fuck this."

Park Jimin; Home.

I've had enough, I got up and went behind Y/n. "We're gonna be separated and you don't care?!" she says, I looked at Jin and nodded he nods back and I put my fingers towards her temples and zap her. She falls in my arms. I carry her in bridal style and go to the car that's waiting outside while Jin-Hyung grabs her and his luggage, same with the boys.

...

The car ride was long once we made it, it looked like a castle. "Wahhhh," we say. Y/n still asleep until the car hit a bump. "Shit," she says rubbing her temples. She looks at me and curses me out, I just sit there and take it all in.

Park Y/n; car.

I was cursing jimin out until I saw the base in front of us. "Woah." my mouth open. The car comes to a stop and we get out. We're sent to the bosses office right away. "Hello!' a tall man says. "My name is Mr.Min, I'm the leader here," he says with a smile. "I hope you guys like it here and as you guys know you're here for a war meaning you'l only have training."