14

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/n; Nurse's office.

I woke up in a bed with a bombarded smell of cleaning supplies and the sound of beeping monitors, next to me was a sleeping Yoongi and Tae-Tae. Jin and Namjoon were talking to the doctor while the rest were just watching me sleep. "She's awake," Jimin says, Yoongi wakes up and groans, "thank god, i'm ready to leave." I pull out my hand for the doctor.

"I could've taken him." Taehyung says with semi-serious eyes.

"You couldn't even see him, you idiot. How are you gonna fight when you cant see?" I growled, Tae's eye's turn bright Yellow. "Tae stop!" Jimin scolded softly, But Tae kept growling at me.

I flashes my eyes and growled back, "you would be nothing if it weren't for me," as I said that he starts whimpering as a purple gas reaches his arm squeezing it. "You're no alpha so don't try me," I let him go and he bows his head.

"You control him, kinky," Jimin smirks, "shut the fuck up, Jimin."

"Watch you mouth, young lady." Jin points at me.

"Yes eomma." I roll my eyes. "It's oppa, not eomma."

Joon rolls his eyes and comes towards me. "Let's go, child." he lifts me from the bed and I put my shoes on. We walk out to be greeted by the hallway.

We walk out the nurses office and head for Jin's and Yoongi's dorm, we decide to watch a movie since we don't have training (thanks to me.) I get a phone call from the head board, "Park Y/n?"

"Yes?" I say into phone.

"I heard what happened, training will go on tomorrow but with a different coach," boss says, "I'm sorry how that man came at you. He had explained it was a surprise attack but he went a bit to far sending you to the hospital."

"It's fine, sir. Thank you and goodbye," I hang up the phone and tell Namjoon, he said it's was fine as we go inside. Before we could even watch the movie Jin gets popcorn. Tae sits next to me and I lay my shoulder on him. "So you're like my alpha..." he asks as we wait for Jin. "Hehe you're my bitch."

Next day~

Park Y/n; bosses office.

"How is it possible to be only connected to him like that when they're all animals?" I ask the 'leader'. "Well...you guys aren't connected anymore.. Ever since you got your powers you lost the anima but they stayed," he says, "but they're animals too..." I whisper enough for them to hear.

"They can turn into animals but only one kind they're still connected to you, but it was their choice to disconnect with you. I see that you guy disconnected without even knowing. Taehyung, on the other hand, can turn into multiple animals making him have a bigger connection with nature in this case you and your mother. You guys are connected physically and mentally," he finishes.

"Well that explains why you got aggressive with the man. Nature always wants to protect it kind," Joon says, "I would've done it for any of you guys," I claim. "Not like that," Jin answers.

Jimin pats my back saying, "he's your little dog-"I elbow his stomach "He ain't no one's dog."

"See!" Jimin yells, "Kids!" boss calls, I turn around and smile "Yes?"

Two faced ass I thought you loved me.

Shut the fuck up yoongs.

I turn to Yoongi and smile.

Or I'll chop your balls off.

His face goes back all offended, you can even see his double chin.

Ah hell Nah, you ain't touching my babies

He covers his crotch and I giggle. "Well I did take you kids out of your free time and now its training time so I'll need you to go." the man gets up and walks to his door, we follow. "Well goodbye and be good with this one, please." he waves and we head to the main base. "Don't beat this one okay, babygirl," Namjoon says.

"Yes, I won't touch him.." I trail off, "if he doesn't touch what I love." Tae smiles and jumps like a kid. "That's me! That's me!" i laugh at my idiot.

...

We reach the main base and wait inside a room. "Hello!" A man comes through the door, "line up, please! " We line up and im next to Jimin and Tae.

"My name is Bang Si-hyuk and as you know no one is allowed to use their powers as this room suppressed them," he says, " and I wanna fight the so called nature's daughter."

"What?" All the boys say in union.

"Come on throw a punch." he points to me to come to the middle of the room. I stand there and Jungkook speaks, "Show him what I taught you." I smirk and get into my fighting stands.

Although Jungkook didn't teach me much he taught me something.

I get ready and throw a punch the coach catches it. "That was very bad," I do a round off and kick my leg towards his head. He ducks and i send an uppercut. I hit him. "Good," he says the wound recovers very quickly. I hear the boys yell in excitement.

"Time," an alarm goes off and we stop, "Good, who taught you?"

"Jungkook."

"Oh," he says. He looks at Jungkook, "you taught her well." Jungkook nods and we begin with training.

UNEDITED

Boring I know, please vote and follow for more!