5

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/n;Lunch room.

"H- hey!?! Who are YOU?" she growled and tried grabbing his hand to let go. "Do you know who I, am? I can fuck YOU and your family up real bad-" I've had enough of her bullshit. I got up and slapped her before she could ramble anymore.

"If you're gonna threaten me then do it," I growled, looking at her straight in the eye. "But DON'T you DARE threaten my family or friends." Before I could slap her again, I felt arms pulling me to a warm chest, holding me by the waist.

"Stop."

Tae-min?

I looked over my shoulder and saw... Taemin. "Stop, please, I don't wanna see you do this." He put his head on my shoulder. "If you do I'll break our promise that we made to your dad." Promise What promise?

"Taemin, let go," I said still looking at Rose with threatening eyes.

"No" he spoke softly. "Don't do it. I don't like it. " I was shocked by his words, also why would I care about what he wants?

"Rose. Go. Now." He demanded, and she obeyed with annoyance. "You." He said as he lifted his head off my shoulders. "Does she have training today?" He spoke and all of Bangtan nodded. "You're not going." He looked back at me.

"T-Tae?" V spoke getting up a bit. "Can you, you know, get off her?" As V spoke. Tae-min let me free from his grip.

"S-sorry Y/n." He said looking down a bit.

"No, no, it's okay." I lifted his chin to look at me. "You helped. I'm thankful." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go."

Night time~

Park Y/n; Home inside your room.

I was crying on my bed in a little ball. Where no one could see me. My father hasn't come home and left 12 voicemails saying 'Why aren't you here' and 'Y/n you have training, did you forget?'

Of course, I didn't.

Jung Hoseok; Home.

I had just come from the bathroom since mines broken (RM). As I passed masters room, I heard... crying? I see the door cracked open a bit and I walked up to it opening it a bit more. I see Master in a ball. Crying.

Hey guys, come out of your rooms.

I text everyone except Y/n. Everyone then came out. "What do-" I cut him off with a 'shh' and pointed to Y/n's room. Everyone looked and then Suga mind linked us.

Guys, I'm sorry but J-hope or V take care of this. I'm not big on emotional things.

And he leaves, without another word. V and I look at each other and nod.

"Everyone go back. I spoke to the others." I whisper.

"B-but B-" I cut Jungkook off

Tell yoongi-hyung to link our conversation. But just go to your roomAnd they went back. "Ready?" I whispered to V.

"Yeah." he responded.

Park Y/n; Home.

As I cried I felt my bed go down, I  look up and it's V and hobi? "what do you want?" i murmur. "Master-"

I cut him off  "Its Y/n, not master." I say looking down, trying to hold my tears.

"Y/n" Hobi said softly. "Why are you crying?"