8

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/n; New home.

"Yah! Let go!" I scream; scratching V's hands to let go.

"No, or you'll kill him!"

"Well if he didn't eat my food then I wouldn't want to kill him. JIN COME BACK HERE YOU FATASS."

"JIN RUN!" V screams; letting go.

Jin runs to suga who's in his bedroom sleeping. "Shithead- I mean suga!" Jin screams; shaking suga a bit. "What the fuck do you want?" suga replies; obviously angry. "S-she's trying to kill me again."

"you stole her food again didn't you?" suga asks; Jin then nods looking at the door waiting for his death. Suga gets up and speaks "(sigh) well if you weren't a fatass and-"

"There you are." I run up to the door. "Master I know I fucked up but please don't kill me." jin hides behind suga who has an emotionless face plastered on. " Y/n stop." suga says. "He shouldn't have eaten my food!" I say; pointing at Jin."We won't have any until tomorrow and I'm dying of hunger."

"no your not, Y/n. stop over exaggerating. Just take jimin's food he didn't eat." suga says.

"Ah hell Nah, she ain't takin my shit!" jimin screams from the other room. "Please!" I beg jimin as he comes into the room. "Dude we'll get more tomorrow or do you want me to get jungkook so he can lock you in your room again?"

"Fine." I pout. "Hehe he's the only person that can threaten master, and I love it." suga smirks as jin says that. "Go fuck off."

"already done that, honey!" jin smirks as he screams the statement.

Time skip~Next day

Park Y/n; Home in bed.

"WAKE UP BITCHES! FOOD! IS! HERE!"

I hear suga scream from downstairs and jump up from my bed and run downstairs. I see Jin and V grabbing a plate of food.

....

You may be wondering what happened. Remember when Y/n turned? Yeah, they had to run away because the witches are trying to kill them for killing one of their species. Once they left they bought a beautiful mansion and Y/n have new powers has to train a lot. Also, don't worry about Tae-min and Lisa they still do contact each other, but since they (BTS) moved they couldn't see each other anymore and also the dangers of being with them.

....

"come on Y/n, you have to go train." jungkook and jimin have both my legs trying to drag me out my room. "NOO! I DONT WANT TOO."I scream; holding on the bedpost. "BUT YOU HAVE TO OR YOU'LL LOSE CONTROL!" jimin screams back at me. "And who told you-you can talk to me like that?" jungkook pulls me and I let go making me groan in pain as I hit the floor.

They drag me out the door and into the car. "Sit. stay." jimin commands me as he puts my seatbelt on. "You sit and stay. Aren't I your master?" I mummer. "Yes you are y/n, but you act as if you're 5. Especially when it comes to food." jungkook says as he gets into the driver side. "Well sorry, I love food."

We drove deep in the center of our heaven. (A heaven is somewhere people with gifts can train and use their powers.) "Come on." jungkook says as he gets out the car. "yeah yeah I know,"I say; annoyed.

We get into the middle of our heaven and Jungkook reminds me of my stance. " Remember to keep your chin up always look at your target." He comes in front of me and says " let's start." He smirks. He throws the first punch to me, I block it and we start from there.

UNEDITED

Sorry, this was a boring chapter, to be honest, I have no idea where this is going. Please vote and follow!