18; Last chapter.

⚠️Trigger warning! Sad moment.⚠️
Please vote and follow!

Kim Namjoon; Unknown.

I hung up and told Taehyung-ah to track her as Yoongi drove.

30 minutes later we get to a mansion that's as big as ours. We rush out the car and follow Taehyung-ah. We worry that we may be to late for anything.

Park Y/n; Unknown

I wake up in a bedroom, I get up from the bed and see a yellow note with writing on it.

Come and find me~

-Raven

It said I gritted my teeth with anger. I walk out to see the same woman, she hands me a note.

Hint: warehouse.

-Raven

The woman steps aside and opens a door leading to outside. The same woman pops up in front of me and tells me where to go, it took 2 minutes to get there. I promised myself that I'm gonna find her and no one's gonna stop me.

Kim Tahyung;Unknown.

I see a man and all my anger came out and I turned.

I ran for him and tackled him, i look back to see Suga walking over to me and the man "what of you have in plan?" Sugar asks, "fuck y-you

I ran for him and tackled him, i look back to see Suga walking over to me and the man "what of you have in plan?" Sugar asks, "fuck y-you."

The man coughs and coughs eventually coughing up blood. I look a Yoongi-hyung and he does the same, we look back and he turns purple obviously running out of air, he coughs one more time before he takes his last breath. "Well then," Suga says, waving me to come. I turn back to normal and follow him.

I could sense Y/n, the feeling is stronger and stronger. "Follow me." i say, turning into a golden retriever. I sniff out Y/n's smell and it lead me to a warehouse.

Park Y/n; Warehouse.

"Come out!" I scream, there's a laugh in my head, "Come and find me," the voice said. I turn me head to see a shadow, "gotcha." I smirk and run towards the door, I open it. As I go into the dark room with only a red light to help my vision. I hear another giggle but not inside my head, in this room.

"You found me." Raven said, I couldn't see her. I then hear the door lock from behind me. Shit, now im stuck here, I think. "You're useless without learning your power." a shadow comes in front of me and hits my right side of the face, I fall to the ground and I groan, "show yourself,"I say, trying to get up. "Not until I get a fair fight, come on use your powers," she provokes me.

She uses her power and pins me to the wall, i see her shadow choking me. I try to grab her but my hand flies through, I'm hallucinating. She then throws me me to the ground, I try to catch my breath. "Use it," her tone changes to a serious one, I take a deep breath as i sense my eyes change color. I can see, no one was here. I look around and make eye contact with her, i see her smirk and then comes closer. "Let's have our fair fight," she says.

I use my power to hold her against the wall and rush to her. I punch her multiple times, "this isn't what I asked for!"I scream and after the third punch i get pinned to the wall by her and she leaves.

"Y/n!" a familiar voice shout, "let's have some fun, "I hear her inside my head and a flashback came into mind,

Flashback; age 7

"Y/n! Y/n!" Raven screamed. she was being held by what we call a monster hw took everything away from families. "Raven, I'll find you," I whimper as i bleed on the ground trying to help my sister, "you wont remember!" The man screamed and vanished with Raven in hand.

I look at my mother whos passed out from fighting with this monster and i then pass out as well.

Min Yoongi; warehouse.

A door opens and we see Y/n, "Y/n!" I run up to her to only go right...through her. Is she real? She's using her power to make herself a hologram. She stops right in front of Taehyung-ah. I try to mind link her but she's blocking me.

Park Y/n; Warehouse.

I didn't have control of myself, I didn't have control of my own mind nor movements.

Kill the man you're connected to.

A voice inside my head spoke, it was Raven. I stop in front of Tae-oppa. My arm automatically goes behind my back grabbing my gun. I shake as I lift my arm towards Tae-oppa. I saw how he couldn't move, Raven didn't let him. Once i got my aim towards Tae-oppa everyone shouted and turned into their wolf form.

(Those who jumped in

(Those who jumped in.)

They ran to stop me, but it was to late.

Bang!

Shots fired, tae's eyes widen and I see the blood form on his chest. I wince when a sharp pain hits me and I look down to see my own blood. We're connected mentally and physically, he drops to the ground and i do the same. Feeling what he's feeling but I can tell he's in way more pain.

"I found you, didn't I..?" his tears stain his puffy cheeks, "Tae,I love you.." a tear falls, I hope I can hear him say it back before- "I love you too, Park Y/n," -we both fall asleep...

forever.  

UNEDITED

Hope you guys like this story! Please Vote and follow for more! Btw i'll be writing another story right now! It's called:

I'm sorry, my love. (Jordan Wang X BTS)

Please follow me for the next story if you liked this one and part 21 is a preview of the new story so check it out!