7

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/n;Unknown.

The witches did their job and made a circle with salt around the boys. (I don't know) After a moment they woke up. One by one. " good, you're awake." Rose says walking around the circle.

call your father, Y/n. I'll give you the power

Yoongi looked straight at me.

o-okay

I felt some little magic come through me enough for one message.

dad, help me... I'm at an abandoned warehouse bring the agents. She's gonna kill them.

I mind link my dad; hoping he got the message.

Y/n! I-I'm coming!

he mind linked me; yelling a bit.

" ahh I see.. a little magic slipped, didn't it?" Rose says grabbing my chin. Making me look at her. " don't touch my-"

" master, yeah, yeah I know." She says mocking Jungkook a bit.

After a half, an hour of her torturing me and punching anything she wanted, and hearing screams from the boys to stop. But she didn't I was about to lose conscious until I hear footsteps, he's here.

" let go of my daughter you slut." My father comes in with his anima in tiger form. He's ready to attack when ordered to, it's pretty scary. " ah little daddy's here! Well more fun for me." She laughs. " check the building." Rose orders the witches and they go. " so, what they're your little dogs now?"

" Yeah, smart right? A witch controlling other witches."

" it's cruel." My father says stepping closer. " Woah big man I advise you to stop right there," Rose says putting her hand up in front of her to him.

Before my father can say anything we hear a bang in the air. 'Shit.'

"shit." My father says looking up. Rose and the man pounced on my father and his tiger. " STOP!" I yell with all the energy that way stop left in me, but it was too late the tiger is dead and my fathers useless. Some witches come back I'd say around 20 of them. " they're gone." One of them says. " good." Rose turns back to my father; on top of him. " now how about I take you away like you did to my father, huh?" Rose laughs a bit. my father looks at me then back at her. " do whatever you want with me. Just... don't hurt her." My father looks at me. " dad... no." I whisper; a tear rolled down my cheek.

" good enough for me."

" wait." My father cuts her off. she sighs before responding. " Any last words, old man?"

" yes." My father looks at me. " you're mixed Y/n... you're not all human... you're a mix- breed... more than two things... you have the power of darkness and something else I don't know from your mother. You're human with an anima from me." Rose scoffed and looked at him with disbelief.

" I love you" he smiles at me. Rose didn't give me a chance to say goodbye. she went behind his and- and cut his throat. "d-dad...DAD!"

"Well that's done with." rose comes up to me and her eyes widen. "Y-your e-eyes." I felt energy rush in me and I broke the chains. 'Shit, where's this coming from?' i ask myself. I looked at the witches and rushed to them. I broke each...and..every...neck.

I looked at rose and she stepped back each time I stepped forward. "You,"I whisper. "Y/n, don't." I feel arms wrapped around me and everything goes black.

Time skip~

Park Y/n; Home.

"Shit Y/n didn't think you'd find out."

huh? what happened?

I open my eyes to see..bangtan. "oh you're awake!" jin says coming to me and sitting at the end of the bed. "how are you feeling?"

"it hurts... my head hurts. what happened?" I ask sitting up. "you don't remember?" jungkook says looking worried. " no... why? what happened?" they all exchange looks; wondering if the should tell me. "y-y/n h-here." V hands me a mirror.

do I look ugly or something?

I think to myself. I grab the mirror to see... a scar on my cheek right below my eye and... my eyes they're purple. (your scar is kinda small on your cheek.) "what the fuck is this," I say; pointing at my cheek. "It's a loyalty scar," RM spoke but he didn't look at me.

Loyalty scar

Your eyes

 "what? loyalty scar?" I ask in confusion

" your father... he... we made a deal for when he dies we would care for you no matter what. Be a family to you. Everyone has one somewhere on their body." RM moves his shirt to the side to see his collarbone. Jungkook pulls his pants down a bit to show his hip. Tae turns around so you can see the back of his neck. Jimin holds out his hand and you can see it in the back of his hand. Hobi pulls his sock down to see his ankle. Suga pulls his shirt up and it's right on his chest. Jin turns his head to the side and you can see it below his ear.

jimin then begins to speak. " we're connected," he says calmly. "how are we connected?" I ask. "because of our promise ." jin says looking straight at me. "and I know you're hungry so let me get you something."

UNEDITEDPlease vote and follow!