17

Please vote and follow for more!

Jeon Jeong-guk; home.

"What?! NO!" Y/n screams, shaking her head. I bet it'll fall off soon if she keeps shaking it that roughly. "Come on!" Jimin protests, "you must really want the truth from her." Jin says. "tell me or I'll kiss you!" Jimin shouts.

Park Y/n; home.

I agree only for Jimin to jump in excitement and stop to look deeply into my eyes. I blush at the eye contact at how intimidating he is. He curls his finger towards him and I come. I whisper the answer in his ear, " It would be...Jungkook" he jumps in excitement.

I look around and everyone's staring except Jungkook. He sits there criss cross applesauce with his hands in the little hole he made with his legs. He looks down, fidgeting.

I remember what Jungkook had done and said a few days ago that makes me smile.

Flashback~

Park Y/n; Jungkook's room, Home.

He grabs my hand and pulls me closer and closer to his face. "Jungkook?" I whisper and he kisses my...nose?

"I don't want to force you to do anything." he gives me a small smile...

End of flashback~

Park Y/n; Home.

I look back to Jungkook to only make eye contact. Jimin then comes closer to my face "have you ever had your fist kiss?"

"What? No?" Jimin then pulls me and we kiss, i tried to resist but Jimin made me calm down and kiss him back into the french kiss. It was a heated kiss but I felt bad, I knew some of them had feelings for me but Jungkook was the only one willing to confess and that made me happy he did. We pull back and catch our breath I look down to be only force to look back up when Jimin lifts my chin with his hand. "Ima get him pissed," he whispered, I slap him on the head. "Stupid!"

"Can I get one?" Tae says,"No, " he pouts, I sit back to my spot which is right near Tae and Suga, who's half asleep. "Yn, go." Jin says, "Never have I ever-"

"AHH!" I jump at the sudden scream, a loud boom goes off and a knock on our door. We all jump up and go to the door, Namjoon opens the door to see PD-nim."What's happen-" Namjoon gets cut off, "Raven is here!" he yells through all the chaos that is happening and gets inside. "Raven? You mean my sister?!" he nods his head and another boom goes off and a hundred of mind crushing screams are let out. "There's a reason why we pick you all. We think you guys can save us from Raven." he spoke, "We can't, we haven't gotten much time to training." I panicked.

"That doesn't matter right now just remember what I taught you and save us from this fucking chaos." we nod and go out the door when PD-nim pulls me by the arm,

"Not you." he says, "What?! I have to go, i need to go. I can't just leave them!" I look back at the boys who are mid-way out the door looking back at me. Jimin and Tae come towards me and Jimin smiles, "we promised your father. I made a deal with our couch to keep you from danger and that's what he's doing," Jimin said.

I look at Tae who's tearing up. "Stop this," I say to him, "no ,I'll find you later, I promise." I try to break out of the grip our couch has me in but at this point he has both my arms locked in his. "Jiminie! I need to go. I can't- I just can't leave you guys to do this alone, I won't let you!" I tear up and my eyes filled with worry. They walk away from me but Jimin halfway out the door he sends an electrical current with his foot.

"I'm sorry, kitten." and everything goes...black.

Park Jimin; Home.

I felt horrible but i have to protect her. "Come on, Jimin we have to go!" Namjoon yells from the entry door. Tae and I run towards the door and leave while PD-nim take Y/n somewhere safe.

3rd person.

But it wasn't safe for long. As the boys left; PD-nim tried to get Y/n to a safe place but was quickly attacked and he had failed his mission to protect her and she had taken by her sister, Raven.

Park Y/n; Unknown

"JIMIN!" I jump up from my unwanted sleep, I look around and see nothing familiar. I get up and see flowers, black ones and some chairs. It seemed to be a living room. I look out the window and see I'm in a mansion.

I walk to the corridor and it opened sensing my presents, i'm surprised Jimin's shock didn't make me feel like shit cause I'm now immune to the feeling. I walk out and see people in a similar black suit just like mine back at home. A woman stands in front of the door, "Welcom-"

"Where am I?" I growl at the woman, "You're in Raven's Mansion."

"That can't be i was with-"

"PD-nim, yes, I know." she smiles which creeps me out. "Where is she?" I growl again. "I can not tell you that," a purple look-a-like gas came from my hand "Show. Me." I feel my eyes turn a bright purple with a hint of green. "F-follow me." she walks to a room which seems like an office. I see a woman with raven black hair and black eyes. She looks up and sees me, she gets up and walk in front of her desk leaning on it. "Well, well, well, isn't it Park Y/n, daughter of Gaea." she crosses her arms and the woman next to me, leaves."You're her daughter too," I say.

"She abandoned me to be with you.Now what kind of mother would do that to her own blood?" her eyes flash purple and mine do too, she smirks. "She didn't fight enough for me and a man took me in without a problem anyway I'm Lee Raven, mind control and the power over hallucinations," she introduces herself, "it's nice to meet you, sister," she finishes and her eyes still flash the purple in her eyes, I do the same. "Kim Y/n, 7 wolves, darkness, and nature."

"Weird, nature and darkness don't go well together," she raises an eyebrow, "yeah, found that out the hard way." I come closer to her, "have a seat," she offers the chair and I sit, she sits right next to me.

...

Kim Namjoon; Unknown.

~ring~ring~

"Hello, Y/n?"

"Hello! My names Raven. I'm here with your sister and she kind of made a big mistake." The boys look at me with worry, I put her on speaker for them to hear. "What have you done to her?!" I say into the phone, panicking. "Oh I did nothing, she just tried to attack me when I mentioned yall but I put her to sleep before anything could have happened," she spoke, she has a similar voice to Y/n, soft yet dangerous. "Don't touch her."

"I wouldn't dare hurt her. she's family after all," she laughs, "but please come to me."

UNEDITED

Please vote and follow for more!