11

One week later~

Park Y/n;Home in her room.

"I still don't think this is a great idea." I say, Bangtan and I are in our kitchen eating. Its 5 o'clock in the morning and everyone is grumpy. "Sweetheart, stop complaining." Jin says from across the table. "Well lets go have three more year of hell." I get up and go upstairs to my room. i change in to my school uniform.

 "This is a no

"This is a no. This looks so slutty, especially on me!"

"babygirl, what's wrong?" joon comes in. He stops in his tracks and look up and down. "JIN!!" I hear fast footsteps to see a Jin with his grey eyes. "Did someone die?!" he realizes what happening and looks at me. "y-you look great." he stutters. "Get out! Both of you!" I push them both out and slam the door in their faces. "God." i run my hand in my hair. i go to my phone and see a text from Jimin saying to 'hurry your ass up, we're gonna be late.' I scoffed by his rudeness.

I grab my bag and give Jin and Joon a kiss on their cheek. "Bye.

"Bye, sweetheart."

"bye,babygirl."

remember your gun, kitten

okay yoongs

I grab my keys from the key bowl and the gun from a cabinet . I'm greeted by Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook in their cars, waiting. I go to my car and start it. I look at the built in clock and it marks '6:00'. We all start to drive out the driveway. Jimin calls all of us.

"yo." he says. "hey." tae and kookie say in unison. "what do you want?" I say, eyes on the road. "wanna race?

"No!"

"Yeah!"

fuck my life.

"okay, on three."

"one."

"two."

three!"

And they're off, leaving me alone. I speed up so i'm not so far behind, but they we're out of sight. i couldn't see them. "Fuck my life."

...

"Hey y/n! why did you take so long" Jimin says as he waits with the other boys. I park right next to them and turn off the car. "I don't wanna die." I get out the car and walk over to them. they notice the short skirt.

curse this skirt.

"you look nice." Jimin says, looking at me up and down. Tae-tae and Kookie get shy and turn around. "y-yeah you do." V says. "Lets go." I roll my eyes in the process of saying that. we walk in the school with students looking at us again. I hear whispers. "Her eyes are creepy." I hear, I put my sunglasses and start walking to the principal's office. As we walk we get lost in the process. "Where are we?"

"Hello!" A girl with red hair comes towards us. "I'm Bella, I see you guys are new here. are you lost?" she asks with a worry expression. "Yeah, we are. Do you know where the principles office is?" she smiles and tells us to follow her. After a couple of turns we get there. "Here it is." she says. "Thank you." I bow to her and she does the same. We open the door to see a women typing at her computer. "How may I help you?" She says without taking her eyes off her computer. "Hi, we need to see the principle." she gets up and knocks we hear a "come in" and she opens the wooden door. "Oh hello!" the principle stands up as she sees us. "Good morning Mrs..." Jungkook trails off not knowing her name. "Just call me headmaster." she says. We bow and say 'good morning' in unison "so here are your schedules." she hands us a yellow paper.  "thank you," we bow and headmaster does the same with her head.

"Oh, wait! I'll let one of the tour guides show you to your room." Headmaster says, handing us a paper with our classes. she snaps her finger and a...portal opens up? A boy comes out of it. "You called me ma'am?"

"Yes, Can you show these kids where their classes are?" she hands him a papers that looks like ours. He waves his hand to come towards him and we leave out the door. "I'm Arian, I'm a tour guide here."

"Y/n."

"Jimin."

"Tae-hyung."

"Jungkook"

Everyone says their names and Arian nods. "so, are you guys like siblings?" He asks. "Yeah.." i say, he nods his head and points to a room "this is..Jimin and Taehyung's room." They nod and look at me. "Bye, Kitten." They say. I say goodbye and turn back to the boy.

He takes us to the end of the hall and points to a room with a white walls. Well, see you later," we say 'thank you' and go inside the classroom. As we enter I see the teacher stops teaching and looks at us. "Oh! You must be the new students." she says, coming to us and shaking our hands. "Yeah.." I say, shyly. "Introduce yourselves and take off the sunglasses,"

"But-"

"No buts take them off."

she takes us to the front of the class and I hesitantly take off my glasses. Everyone gasps at my purple natural eyes. "Hi, my names Y/n and- and I have the power over darkness and umm..."

Jungkook sees how uncomfortable I am and speaks before anyone can reply to me. "Hi, I'm Jungkook and i have the power over ice and bullseye." he bows, I do the same. "Well, go take a seat." Jungkook grabs my hand and sits me in the chair next to him.

...

When classes were over and it was lunch time, Jungkook and I waited for Jimin and Taehyung near their classroom door. "Hey kitten. Missed us?" Jimin says winking. "You wish," I scoff. We head to the lunchroom, but I lose them in the process because of these crowded halls."Fuck."

"Hey, new girl." A girl with pink hair comes towards me, I sigh. "You lost?" she asks. I nod and her grabs my wrist. "Come on." she pulls me towards to cafeteria. "I hate you fucking freaks," she whispers. I couldn't hear her so I asked, "what?" she pulls me inside the bathroom away from the cafeteria. "what are you doin-" she pushes me towards the wall and some girls come out. "You're a fucking freak, you take everything from us," She growls, " humans can't do shit because of you fucking hybrids."

Before i could reply, she punches me in the face. My face goes left and right as she punches me.  

I can't use them, I'll lose control. I can't risk it. and I don't have my gun its in my goddamn locker!  I thought to myself.

I felt that i was about to pass out when I see two girls come and stopped them. They're frozen like time stopped it's self. "Hey girly," a voice echos, i drop to the ground and look at the women who saved me, I recognize one of them. "Lisa...?"

...

"Y/n-ah?" I hear Jungkook's voice in my right ear. "what?" i reply, my eyes still close, i open them and see everyone, Bangtan and...Lisa. I tear up seeing my best friend, "Lisa.." I move my arm and she comes towards me hugging. "Does it hurt when i touch you?"

"It hurts like a bitch." We all laugh.

UNEDITED

Hey guys... Is the story good? I wanna know so if anything i'll stop. This chapter was kinda long... Hope you like and don't forget to vote...please.