15

Please vote and follow!

Park Y/N; Home.

Jungkook's been acting weird he's been distant, more than normal.

Ever since, I passed out, he doesn't answer when I talk to him, he doesn't talk to me in class and he leaves when I enter a room he's in. Is he mad?

"Jungkook-oppa, what's wrong?"  I ask the man sitting on his phone ignoring me. He doesn't answer nor look at me. "Yah! What's your problem?!" I scream at him. The boys come from the kitchen. "What's wrong?" Jin asks with a spoon in hand and an apron on.

Jungkook gets up and pulls me upstairs "Don't follow." He growls to the boys, he flashes his dark turquoise eyes, they back off. He pulls me upstairs and we go into his room. I pull from his grip "Jungkook-ah, that hurts!" I yell, he finally lets go. "You wanna know what my problem is?!" He yells, something he doesn't do. "My problem is you!" I give him a confused look "me?"

"Yes, you!" He looks at the door then back at me. "You think that everything's about you!"

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?!"

"It  means, you're a fucking bitch, you order us around not think that we have feelings too!" I flinch at the harsh words.

Jeon Jeong-guk;Home.

Jungkook...

I heard Yoongi's voice , I ignore him. I see her eyes water i instantly regret what i said to her.

3rd person.

"What..?" Y/n whimpers, tears threatening to fall. "You think you can have everything because you don't have parents, you're a freak cause of them and they even told you that!" Jungkook  yelled and he regretted it after of course he would never admit it any of it.

Jeon Jeongguk, that's enough! Leave her alone.

"I know I am but what does my parent have to do with this." Y/n says with a low, serious voice. "They have everything to do with this," Jungkook then pushes me enough to hit the wall and he traps me there. "I've loved you since the beginning even when you didn't know I existed. But i couldn't tell you because you're Tae's by defau- " Before Jungkook can finish an invisible force ripped us apart.

Jungkook was pinned to the wall by Hoseok as Taehyung runs to me and embraces me before taking me half way out the door and turning to Jungkook with his golden eyes.

"What the hell was that for, kook?" Tae growled, holding me close. "You love-" I tried to say 'You love me?' but jin cuts me off.

"What is that?!" Jin takes hold of my wrist and I whimper. There was a bruise caused by the harsh way Jungkook pulled me here to his room. I try to explain when Jimin pulls me from Tae and makes me go to his room.

3rd person.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Y/n screams as she pulls out of the man's grip.

"Trying to protect you!" Jimin yelled, he was very intimidating to her.

"I could've taken care of it!" Y/n screams back, "he confessed!"

"He cant have you because your Tae's by default," Jimin raises his fingers to Y/n's temples. "what?! Jimi-" Jimin taps her temple twice and she falls asleep in his arms. He carries her to his bed and sets her down. "We'll take care of him, kitten." He pecks her forehead, "He won't have you," and he leaves to take care of the outrageous Jungkook.

...

3rd person.

Y/n wakes up with jimin's name on her tongue. She lifts herself up slowly as she had taken more electrical currents than the other time he had done this trick on her. Her vision was blurry as she sits on her bed blinking to get it back to normal.

Her vision turns clear as she blinks for the hundredth time. Her head throbbing but she manages to get off the bed. She walks out to see the door of Jungkook's room closed. She ignores it and stomps to the kitchen and she sees Jimin. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "Great fucking great! Thanks to you." She says,sarcastically. "Come on, kitten, you know I wasn't gonna hurt you." Jimin pouts.

"Really?! Because it hurt like hell when I woke up." She walks towards Jimin and she slaps him, he bites his lip as a way not to get angry at the younger. "Do that shit again and I'll kill you."

"Bite me, kitten." He smirks, testing her.

UNEDITED

please vote and follow for more!