◇1◇

Tic, toc.
It has been hours of staring. Everything is as bored as the people out there. They only play with words as if they are nothing. People don't care if they hurt someone. They only care about themselves. I used to be a person like this too but I changed. I hope so. Even if some people still say I'm a terrible person even though it wasn't me who was terrible. It was them since only my "friends" said how common I was. We were once friends but they said it was my fault why our ways split. Those friends were blind. I mean I haven't done anything wrong and I never hurt them. It's just the human nature. If you are bored of something you are going to throw it away. It's a normal circle.

I stood up to look at the bored people outside. It was cold and quite snowy. Luckily I was at home and not out there freezing.

I actually like the cold. Okay, it isn't very snug but it is okay for me. Even though the weather is sometimes too cold for me, I like it and I always will.

The children were playing and threw snowballs everywhere and were just playing and laughing. As soon as they get sick they wouldn't laugh anymore. All people were different. The younger ones played and the older ones put a serious face on.

After awhile I got tired. The kids were still playing and the adults were complaining. What a normal day. Suddenly when I wanted to turn around my gaze caught someone. He wasn't a child but still he played with them. Maybe he is a pedophile but I don't believe this. This boy looks like he has fun throwing snowballs at other kids. Or maybe he is a bully - no he wouldn't be laughing with all his heart like that.

Why is he playing with children? I don't think they're friends. He looks like he already graduated school, so what's the reason? It isn't that much fun to be silly or am I wrong? I mean I never liked to play with others. It was just boring to me and everything always ended with injuries.

He keeps playing and laughing with them. I couldn't take my eyes of him he was just to interesting. In my opinion he is just silly and stupid to play with those brats. I know it isn't very nice of me but the children don't need the attention of anyone.

He is just like the kids dumb and pathetic.