◇3◇

God listened to my words. The next few days it was snowing. Maybe it was more like raining but still there were falling little snowflakes on the ground. I hope they come back. I hope he comes back. His laugh was so heartwarming even tough I couldn't here it through the window glass, I still could see. As long as I can see him my world has a reason. It has a meaning.

But what if he isn't here? Would my intention disappear? Would he disappear from my mind?

It was a very cold morning and I could hear kids laughing. I don't know why but I started running with excitement. Why was I so happy to hear children laughing and playing around? Was it because of him?

I went to the window to see if he was there if he came back and at first I couldn't detect him but as soon as my heart jumped I knew he was there. He came back. Finally I can see him.

I watched him the whole day. I wasn't sure for how long I've been sitting here just staring at the outside. I hope no one actually noticed me because this would end very awkward. I mean someone looking out of the window for a couple of hours isn't something you see everyday.

It is still cold not as cold as in the morning but cold enough to make me freeze. The first time since an hour or more I stood up to throw something warm on. I had a lot of sweaters I never wore but why did I had so many if I don't wear them? The poor money I could use for proper food. It was wasted money.

I took something out that looked very comfortable and warm. I like it when it's warm and comfy. I mean who doesn't? I closed my closet and listened one last time to the children before I went to my desk. I needed to do some work since I already graduated school I awhile ago I need to do some studies.

I always hated learning and studying. It wasn't a job for a person like me. I'm lazy and I don't care about anything that's connected to school.

I was so sleepy but why? Yeah right because the books are so boring but it isn't something bad. A book can help you with everything. Yeah it's pain to read and understand it but it isn't that bad. I hope someday I can be able to do things without complaining.

Books can be thin and still can teach you many things.