◇7◇

Days passed and it still was snowing. Somehow it was annoying. When will the snow stop? Suddenly the doorbell rang. I was very confused. Who could it be? Maybe it's one of the neighbours but what could they want?

I walked to the door but before I opened it I immediately stopped. What if it's him?

My heart was beating very fast, faster then the last time. I only felt once like this. To be exact when I was still in school and fell in love with an asshole. He was a year older then me but it wasn't such a problem. I hate him now. He only played with me just like I was a doll but sadly I wasn't a doll. I had feelings. I had feelings for him.

The ringing and knocking tore me from my thoughts and I managed to open the door. Well it wasn't him who was standing in front of me but my mother.

What does she want from me? I'm glad to see her instead of him but seriously what does she want? I mean she never visited me in the last months. Well I didn't either but it's confusing.

"Have you already eaten?", she said. Her smile was always heart warming but I never thought it was actually real. Already as a child I knew she never was honest but she only pretended so I wouldn't ask so many questions.

"No actually not"
"Well good because I brought you home-made Chimaek"
"But I don't like beer"
"Well then there is more for me", she said smiling.

I still was asking myself why she is here with food. The first time since I moved out. Was there something she wanted to talk with me about?

We headed to the kitchen desk and sat down.
"So Mom is there anything that you want to tell me or why do you want to visit me?", I asked suspiciously.
"I wanted to surprise you!"
She seemed nervous.
"Are you sure?"
Some people would be shocked that I can't even trust my own mother but it was true. I know her very well and I know what a person she is.

She has an ugly personality everytime I went home from school. Yeah she changed but I only can see the woman from the past but it's okay. She isn't that bad I think and that's why I still love her.

I still don't know the reason why she is here.