◇16◇

Heavy breathing filled the empty and dark corridor. It definitely wasn't something that occurs everyday. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster and only my breathing and the messages could be heard. I feel so helpless.

I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't allow me. It was like I wasn't the one who controlled my body but someone else. I couldn't move anymore. Was I so scared?

"Leave me alone", I mumbled in hope someone was here to hear what I say. I don't want to think anymore. I don't want to do anything anymore. I am not me anymore.

My heavy breathing got calmer and calmer and I slowly glided the wall down to the floor. I started to block my mind. I didn't want to think anymore so I could be happy again and not scared.

And soon my head was as empty and dark as the corridor. It was nice. It was nice being empty. Not feeling anything for a second or more. As long as I want as long as it makes me feel like I am something.

"What's wrong?" I heard a voice but I didn't know from who it was. It wasn't even in my house I guess. It seemed to be right in front of me but there was nothing. And again "What's wrong". The voice got clearer and clearer and suddenly sounded more familiar but still so strange.

Was it my voice? Was it even a voice? I don't know. I don't think.

Suddenly I only saw black and didn't feel anything.

Was it a dream? A nightmare? Who knows everything I know was that it drove me crazy.

I woke up. I was in my bed and it was quiet bright outside. Wasn't I in the corridor before? I checked my phone that has been on my desk and I couldn't see any messages. Not even one hint that I could have been messaged. That is very weird. Was it really a dream?

Was it an intense nightmare?