◇5◇

After lifting it up I looked at it carefully. It was so small but in the same time so big. It was still warm. I wonder why.

Today I'm really lucky I guess. I mean I met him. I met Jungwoo. What a wonderful name and his smile was more beautiful than his name. I think I love everything about him. I wish we can meet again. Someday.

A few weeks later it was still snowing and it was cold as well. No wonder that no one was outside. To be exact it was 12,2 Fahrenheit out there. Sadly my luck left me. I didn't had any bread anymore so I have to go to a store. I couldn't nourish me with only air I still would be hungry - as always.

I sighed and went to the shelf where my boots were. After putting them on I went to my jacket and put it on as well. Now I need some protection; a scarf, a cap, gloves and I was ready yet.

I opened the door and locked it. I only was a few seconds in the cold and I already started freezing. I actually like when it's cold but only when I'm inside with 6 blankets on me. Sometimes I hate winter.

I'm very happy that the store isn't far away from my home. It was very white outside, white and beautiful. The snow crunched when I walked over it. I still can remember how my father and I always built snowmen together. Since I'm not small anymore I don't build snowmen.

After a short time I finally got into the small market. It wasn't very full but it was warm. I went through the store and searched for bread.

I didn't know why I felt the past days so strange. What is happening to me right now? I took the bread and went to the pay desk. The man who was working here was very unfriendly. He started to shout at me with no reason. I mean I haven't done anything. Maybe he just had a bad day. He kept shouting so I rolled my eyes what made him even more angrier. How troublesome. My head already hurts so can he shut up?
"Can you stop shouting without a reason?", the customer said who was waiting in line. I couldn't see his face because it was hazy.

The cashier mumbled something that I couldn't understand and finally let me pay for my bread. I never was someone who liked arguing with people. So I always kept quiet. I hope the customer wouldn't get screamed at as well.

Some people are just troublesome.