1 ~ Train Ride

B e f o r e y o u b e g i n

- The demigods going are the Seven, Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, the Stolls, Katie Gardner, Lou Ellen, and Will Solace

- Being half-god, only their own spells are powerful enough to harm each other, though they can still be affected by potions

- Greek monsters are immune to wizard magic

- Hecate granted the demigods enough magical skill for a proper seventh-year

- Professor Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, and Professor Dumbledore are alive

- THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS, SO UNFORTUNATELY NO SOLANGELO

But you know, I still come back and edit this story...so there will be some Solangelo

- Final thing — don't spoil Tyrant's Tomb. If you talk about it, mark it as a spoiler first

Percy's POV

"Wake up, Kelp Head!" someone yelled loudly. This very someone was vigourously shaking me unnecessarily and hurtfully hard.

"What?" I mumbled blearily, trying to slap the person away. I kept missing, but I kept trying. Persistence is key.

The voice got dangerous, "If you don't get up right this instant, I will zap you into oblivion."

I realized that it was Thalia shaking me like an earthquake. I snuggled further into my pillow, "Yeah, you can try that."

Thalia punched me in the side, "The train is leaving in twenty minutes, Sea Slug! GET UP!! UP UP UP!!!"

I shot out of bed as if I'd been electrocuted. "Wait what?!"

"I KNOW!! Blame anyone that's not me! Someone was supposed to wake us up but didn't! Blame that person!"

I blinked at her, "Wasn't that person you?"

"No!" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me off the bed, gritting her teeth. "Get. dressed. and. get. ready." In my messed up state I registed that I was in a leaky hotel room in the Leaky Cauldron. Hurriedly I started throwing my things and the supplies Hecate had given us into my trunk, which should have been packed already but wasn't.

"NICO!!" Thalia yelled, while I rubbed my poor ears.

"AHHHH!!" Nico shot up, along with Frank.

Frank morphed into a lizard and back in half a second. Nico hissed at the sunlight and reached for his sword, ready to destroy the sun and daylight saving hours along with it. "Where's the enemy?" he rasped.

Will got up too. "Thalia why are you in our room —"

"THE TRAIN'S LEAVING IN TWENTY MINUTES DEATH BREATH!! BLAME PERCY!! GET UP!! WE'RE GOING TO SHADOW TRAVEL!! DON'T STARE AT ME LIKE THAT ZHANG!!"

"Since when did I agree to shadow traveling you guys?" Nico asked angrily. Will nodded in agreement.

She scoffed, "You didn't. Hurry up, Annabeth and the others are waiting!" she hopped out the door.

We rushed to get our clothes on and pack our stuff. Nico ate every complimentary snack in sight to prepare for the surprise shadow-travelling.

Frank turned into a bear and sat on each of our luggage in turn. Leo came in from another room just to watch us panic and judge us with a toothbrush in his mouth.

We were all finished in five minutes, and we dragged our things outside and down the hall into one of the girls' rooms, where everyone had gathered.

Nico counted heads and nodded. "Okay, we're all here. Everyone grab on to each other and your belongings. Hazel, can you help?"