21 ~ Battle

Leo's POV

A mass of students rushed to untie the teachers, and Jason followed to help.

Once the teachers were set free, they began shooting spells, jinxes, and hexes at the Death Eaters and charms and spells at things around the monsters.

Us demigods blocked the doorway as best as we could, while most of the students cowered and ran around in circles screaming their heads off. Students under fourth year had been sent home due to this battle, but I saw a few third years running around shooting hexes.

Lots of harpies flew over our heads, Thalia, Frank, Chiron, and Will shot them down, and Jason slashed them down with his golden sword while flying in the air. A few people must have mistaken him for Voldemort, and started screaming and shooting spells at him. 

Chiron calmly nocked an arrow, "Sorry I'm late, a few Cyclops cornered me in my classroom."

Suddenly a Cyclops exploded in my face. Cecil from the Hermes cabin stood in front of me, grinning with mischief. "Hello! Reinforcements have arrived!"

"Alright!" I shouted, high-fiving him. I spotted a few other demigods in the Hall. Two were Mark and Sherman from the Ares Cabin.

"Yeah," Mark said, "we're here, some others too, but there's a ton of monsters outside, like TONS. Three hundred or something. We're having a tough time holding them off. Come on, they're coming out of the forest."

Nico, Percy, Annabeth, the Stolls, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Clarisse, and I went with them.

We'd just made it to the hallway, "Hey! I'm coming too!"

Drew hopped over. Claire followed her kinda nervously.

"You might get killed," I told her seriously.

She gave me her getting-killed-is-for-wimps look.

"I'm not going to get killed," she rolled her eyes. "Annabeth and Piper broke their ankles before, they still kept going, and mine's only sprained."

"Yeah, but they didn't have a choice. You do." I threw a fireball at some telkhine who was paddling beside us whining something about us being stupid.

"I'm coming, and I'm fine," Drew snapped. She blasted an empousa with an Explosion Spell, driving it away.

Claire shrugged at me helplessly, "I'm just coming with her."

"You'll both get hurt," I told Drew as we weaved through some monsters.

"I know," Drew snarled, "but in case you weren't aware, that's what happens when you fight in a war. This is my choice, and you have no say."

I decided it was hopeless anyway. "Just don't do anything stupid."

"I won't," she promised.

She suddenly tripped a crack in the marble. She steadied herself in time, and she rubbed her ankle, cursing.

"I'll carry you," Nico offered.

"NO!!!" she yelled so loud everyone jumped.

She breathed out, "Sorry. I'm just frustrated with myself. You have your own job to do, so don't bother with me."

Nico backed off, "Alright, alright."

Annabeth motioned for them to quiet down. She pointed towards the woods, "There."

We had reached the outside of Hogwarts. Monsters were flooding from the Forbidden Forest. The Hunters of Artemis and some campers from the two camps were holding them off. Every so often, a monster would get around them and would dash to Hogwarts, where we killed them.